Quantcast

>>>Tuesday GMT<<<

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

The two week countdown begins until the house closing. Not really looking forward to packing, but I guess I should take consolation in the fact that I won't have to again (hopefully) for a while.

Snagged a brand new BFG Mud Terrain off of Craigslist last night as a spare.

Golfing (networking really) if the weather holds out tonight.

That is all.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Workouts have really ramped up this week. Workout part of my swim was 1500 yards today, not including warm-up/down. Adding a workout on Friday and and extra on Sunday. Isht just got real.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Woo Tuesday.

Planning on going riding after work. It seems that sometime in my sleep last night, I bent my thumb or jammed it on something. I broke it a few years ago, so it will be interesting to see how it holds up tonight. It is struggling with space bar pressing duties at the moment, what a weakling.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
I haven't ridden my bike in about 2 weeks due to rain, social commitments and buttloads of projects around the house. Though I have no regrets as said projects have been awesome and worth the time, I think I will do a solo night ride tonight. Yesterday I made a custom (like that Bizutch?) handlebar-mounted phone holder I'm dying to try out.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Workouts have really ramped up this week. Workout part of my swim was 1500 yards today, not including warm-up/down. Adding a workout on Friday and and extra on Sunday. Isht just got real.
Good to hear my riding has been crap lately and my left leg is still giving me trouble. I might give biking a break this winter and swim instead.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Good to hear my riding has been crap lately and my left leg is still giving me trouble. I might give biking a break this winter and swim instead.
I'm doing that in combination w/ running and riding.

I haven't been riding my mtb though, which is no good, as I have a Moab trip coming up labor day weekend. I might need to get a ride or two in before then.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
there should be weight limits for scooters.....just like you shouldn't squeeze 400lbs of people in a smart car.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Your daughter is way too cute.

(Insert "you sure she's yours?" comment here)

EDIT - Sniped by seconds by JK...what did I say?!? Derp minds think alike.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Cute kid as always, 'squeeb.

Yesterday I filled up my brain with Javascript business. jQuery + jQueryUI seems the way to go for my project.

Today I'm working at the hospital, but on a new-to-me rotation. Plain films and fluoroscopic studies today and tomorrow. Kind of a nice change of pace from the usual CT/MR business, but I'm not nearly as familiar with the fluoro work, having not done it in a few years.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
As a friend told me once if you can afford to buy a house you can afford to hire movers.
You must not know what a dump in Jackson costs.
And we are 'little people'....

We do have movers for the big furniture, just not 15 years worth of all the rest of the sh1t.
Bathrooms and the Kitchen (with their attendant junk drawers....)

Hey, at least I don't have to b moving out of my blown up apartment in GAZA or something.

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Bike washed with my day off the grass was cut. The front wheel gets to hold its loose spoke another night. Planning the bike shop drop off, getting away from it I'll take the fixie around the village mountains. Averaging 10 miles per day with day off.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Yesterday I made a custom (like that Bizutch?) handlebar-mounted phone holder I'm dying to try out.
Why do you want to have a phone mounted to your bar ?

Anyway, scored this last night as a replacement for my 25 year old 9.6v Makita:

So far it seems to be a kick-ass, little, drill and it's 6 oz. lighter than the old one. Zippp, zipp...

CrabJoe StretchPants

Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Why do you want to have a phone mounted to your bar ?
2 reasons:

1) I rarely ride with a Camelbak and keep my phone in my pocket. Getting kinda sick of that.
2) I'm going to start exploring some trails around my home/work on my own, and want to use the GPS/Google My Tracks app to make sure I don't get lost and eaten by bears.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
2 reasons:

1) I rarely ride with a Camelbak and keep my phone in my pocket. Getting kinda sick of that.
2) I'm going to start exploring some trails around my home/work on my own, and want to use the GPS/Google My Tracks app to make sure I don't get lost and eaten by bears.
1) Ahh, my Spitty has no water bottle mounts, so I'm stuck with a pack.

2) Weird, there's an app that keeps you from getting eaten by bears.

maybe it's this?

You know you have a problem when friends, family or co-workers call the bar looking for you. Next you start getting mail there, then you get put on the staff...

Last edited: