Quantcast

>>>Tuesday GMT<<<

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Found myself with an urgent need to **** whilst on a train layover today. I had to fight the wrong way through throngs of commuters to find a restroom. Of course it was ocupado. As the bathroom was tiny I decided to wait in the hallway. During my wait I contemplated what one would do if they violently soiled themselves two train routes and a mile walk from their hotel. Finally the dude taking up the stall came out. He clearly had not made it to the ****ter in time, there were obvious **** stains running down his pants. He ran down the hallway holding the backside of his soiled pants away from his body and started shouting at one of the train station workers. I had no idea what he was saying but I guess it was a cry for help. As Japanese society typically follows strict ceremonial procedure I can only assume that there was a group of cleaning ladies that came out, washed him off and crafted a fresh pair of trousers for him.

I sweated through all my clothes trying to control my bowels, but I luckily made it to the ****ter on time. I was lucky but a valuable lesson was learned: If you **** yourself in Japan, shout for help and all will be well.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
On 4th of July weekend, I was with the GF's family on the beach watching fireworks about 9pm, when the most horrendous feeling came over me. I was going to **** my pants. As calmly as I could, I said "I need to go to the bathroom really bad," and slowly walked away. Once I turned the corner, I started walking/jogging as fast as I could without inadvertently crapping my britches. I made it the 1/8 mile walk or so, ran up to the bathroom, and just as I was about the dock, I lost it. Explosive diarrhea all over the floor, bowl and wall. I was literally in shock, I couldn't believe that just happened. I have never in my life pooped, cleaned/disinfected an entire bathroom and taken a shower in such short time. I calmly walked back to the beach like it was NBD, and they were none the wiser.

I was waiting for the right time to tell that story. I think this was it. It was almost therapeutic for me.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
master of my domain....my sphincter hasn't failed me yet.

Last edited: