Quantcast

?^Tuesday GMT?^

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Had lots of fun last night watching the USWNT game at the bar last night. But, I'm definitely a little tired this morning.

:spartak::fans::shablon:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. I am spending the first part of my morning transcribing a kid's song (Your Personal Penguin), because why not?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Day 4 of living on a farm with 20 miles of trails and have ridden no more than a mile. Work is kicking my butt. Local dog population has gone from being highly suspicious of me to being my shadow. This shows really poor judgement, I should never be trusted.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Most of it went around NYC and I rode to work again for the first time since I got doored. Little nervous but good to be back on the bike.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Shweaty balls last night, house was an oven. Today not so hot and slowly cooling until this weekend. Too bad its only Tuesday, dammit.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Day 4 of living on a farm with 20 miles of trails and have ridden no more than a mile. Work is kicking my butt. Local dog population has gone from being highly suspicious of me to being my shadow. This shows really poor judgement, I should never be trusted.
Maybe ask the dogs to show you around those trails!

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Rain is good (plants need it and the trails were getting dusty). I am hoping to sneak a ride in between showers. We have a local place that drains so well you could ride in a downpour that's lasted all day and there isn't any wetness on the trail :) Countdown to the last day of school is on! T is free in 12.5 days!!!!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
So I guess a couple folks got axed yesterday after I left and it is awkward as fack in the office (more so than usual, I guess). On a Monday? Really? That just seems so messed up. Even the Bob's say its best to fire folks on a Friday.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
We could use some precip up here too, but I'm not complaining about the blue skies and 85. I got to gold in that with a view of Seattle, Bellevue, and the Sound yesterday, and found that golf is, in fact, pretty fun!! Good times!
Note that I have a cigar in my mouth in this shot, and it is burning the shit out of my shoulder--prefect shot!

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
so will you bust out the trumpet and play that when your mini me's are restless and won't go to sleep?
My wife and I already sing it to the 2.5 year old. The change is that we can now match the recording precisely. :D (Actually, I'm not sure if I can sing that low--C below the bass clef staff is low indeed.)

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
We could use some precip up here too, but I'm not complaining about the blue skies and 85. I got to gold in that with a view of Seattle, Bellevue, and the Sound yesterday, and found that golf is, in fact, pretty fun!! Good times!
Note that I have a cigar in my mouth in this shot, and it is burning the shit out of my shoulder--prefect shot!
The only thing I see is somebody who does not know how to grip a golf club. Plus golf is boring don't try to tell us anything different.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
given your age...i hope they are strong...
I built a hotbox. Even my peppers are doing well. My neighbors kids help me out and call me Meestir Jim. My compost Soil system is working so well my Potato crop will be huge. Corn all got knocked down by the puppies. They peed on the peas... Chard also.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I'd like someone to explain to me, why I am still at work.

Left the audit at one plant and came to the other one, where my office is, to pick up my bank card which I forgot yesterday. STUPID MOVE. Should have just risked running out of gas tomorrow morning....

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
The only thing I see is somebody who does not know how to grip a golf club. Plus golf is boring don't try to tell us anything different.
Well duh! It was my first time! And the best part is if you zoom you can see me burning my shoulder with the cigar in my mouth. Realllll classy ;)