Quantcast

<<~ Tuesday GMT ~>>

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Please pass teh shanghai soup dumplings.

jd--have you played around with grits at all? I am looking for a dinner recipe. Also came across a waffled grits recipe that might be delicious. I also have awesome bacon here to use with them....

Cream of wheat instead. Yes the kind you buy at the grocery store.... Cinnamon and raisin is my favorite,

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Cream of wheat instead. Yes the kind you buy at the grocery store.... Cinnamon and raisin is my favorite,
I'd eat that for breakfast or dessert, but I'm looking for a savory recipe for dinner :) I might just make BLT's with a side of grits... because now I'm craving them... nom nom nom

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
I'd eat that for breakfast or dessert, but I'm looking for a savory recipe for dinner :) I might just make BLT's with a side of grits... because now I'm craving them... nom nom nom
Rissoto with carrot, celery, and shallots simmered in cream, flour, white wine, butter, and chicken stock.... cooked in a iron pan

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Ugh, a tough night. Parking lot confusion, rain, failed Reverb ... 9 difficult miles.

And no one naked to ride with.
Got you beat here.

No confusion in the parking lot, but my lights did catch this massive spider web and equally MASSIVE spider that I rode right into. I've never screamed so hard in my life. The beast probably caught onto my water pack and is now plotting its next move while I sleep. :(