Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I literally hit the trails that are in the parking lot at the motel here, thinking I'd go for a quick loop before dinner. This turned into a 15km ride out into cow country.

Less than a mile from my room, I'm finding this stuff....these are not downhill trails.

(click for bigger version)

I am god damn impressed. Some of the best trails I've ever ridden and some sections are no-joke. Everything from butter smooth swooping berms, rock gardens, roots roots and more roots interlaced with loam, more rox, etc etc.

And tomorrow I go to the same trail "establishment", but way out deeper in the mountains. What the hell am I going to find out there??

Ontario really is Onterrible.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Local Japanese joint in West Seattle appears to be run by an all Korean staff. Such are the times we live in.

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Local Japanese joint in West Seattle appears to be run by an all Korean staff. Such are the times we live in.
hmmm...doesn't read like @Westy posting from the now flayed @Toshi 's account, but one can never be quite sure who's really who on the interwebz these days...

@canadmos - dude! score!

finally back from the fucking beach. looked at forecast-highs between 97 and 100 the next 5 straight days. which means add 5 degrees at least for the real temps. who turned on summer?

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Back from meeting Westy. I avoided the flaying knife, or so you all should believe.

(halp. this closet is dark and smells like dead peoples' skins.)

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Back from meeting Westy. I avoided the flaying knife, or so you all should believe.

(halp. this closet is dark and smells like dead peoples' skins.)
See if you can spray the lotion in his eyes when he comes back, it's your best hope.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just in case the last several inches of rain in the past few days has not been enough, there was more the wet stuff this afternoon. All local spots will be either closed or a slop fest for a few days. Yay...

On a positive note, with all the rain wild mushrooms will be popping up like fireworks. Already spotted a few Chanterelle patches. Nom, nom, nom, nom, nom...