Quantcast

<Tuesday #GMT>

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Apparently it is going to be hot as balls until Thursday here too. No matter, I am going riding tonight.

Getting back into this work crap is hard. My alarm went off at 5:30am, but I got out of bed at 7:15am. I really need to work on that; if I get to work earlier, I can leave earlier for MOAR biking.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
I suppose I could merge the two GMT's but that seems like a lot of work. I'd have to click a couple of boxes, then click a dropdown box. I don't have that kind of energy.

But good morning.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Got here at 6:30 and the parking lot was damn near full (3 spaces, 1 the truck fits in). I need to figure a cheaper spot that isn't too damn far away. The thought of moving close enough to ride makes it easier to deal with. $13 a day to park just seems crazy to me. It's an 8 year waiting list for the reserved spots in the building basement and $15 across the street and I have to leave my keys with them. I just don't like the idea of leaving my keys. Images of Ferris Bueller leaving the keys run through my head. If anyone is going to Jimmydean my car its me, bitches.

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
On my way to physical therapy. Then off to pitch a 5000 acre conservation region, full of mtb trails, to the land owners. Aw gawd sling that golden poo this way.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
hmmmm....snow in canada in may....could fly to canada and rent a car for about a grand in may next year....scratch banff/jasper off the bucket list...

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mother f'er. I scratched the outside of my nose 5min ago and it won't stop bleeding. I'm going to need a donor in an hour if this keeps up.

edit: Stopped after 35min

Last edited:

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
Mother f'er. I scratched the outside of my nose 5min ago and it won't stop bleeding. I'm going to need a donor in an hour if this keeps up.

edit: 15min in now
I did that when I was about 7 or 8 - right on the bridge of my nose. Nothing would stop the gushing. Had to have it cauterized twice.