Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
shit all you guys visiting near me and I am a laid up gimp here in Livermore Rideit. go hit Castle rock. Fall Creek or Big Basin Redwoods state park for some good hikes. . Downtown SC, El Palomar for Lunch...
Sounds like we are trucking through, supposed to be too rainy to ride in Auburn, so we are going to a friends house in LaMoille, NV (the base of the Ruby Mountains).
Heal up!

junkyard

You might feel a little prick.
Sep 1, 2015
San Diego
So my evictiongedon has finished. escrow has closed. Im relieved to say the least. Here are some stats from the process. I evicted 18 tenants and moved 4. We scraped 126,120 lbs of steel and other metal. I also had volunteer scrapers that picked up scrap and kept the money so i dont know what they took. We did 31 forty yard dumpsters totaling 345,000 lbs of trash. I dont have numbers of how much we moved to the new yard, but i know we moved two machines that weighed a combined weight of 50,000 lbs. Meaning that total we dealt with at over half a million lbs. With 11 guys, 2 forklifts, 1 backhoe, 1 motorgrader, 2 trucks and my car hauler in one month. My brain is still fried.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Man-boob dressing changed tonight. There was almost 3' of packing in the wound, not the 2' I estimated. More packing went in, but only about a foot. EMT on staff was there again (this was a different Dr) detailing how nasty it was to the Dr vs what it is now and she was kind of wide-eyed at his ddescription. The Urgent Care Dr told me to get to a general surgeon this week to see if they can figure out if there is more shit deep in that was missed.

It just keeps getting better...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Man-boob dressing changed tonight. There was almost 3' of packing in the wound, not the 2' I estimated. More packing went in, but only about a foot. EMT on staff was there again (this was a different Dr) detailing how nasty it was to the Dr vs what it is now and she was kind of wide-eyed at his ddescription. The Urgent Care Dr told me to get to a general surgeon this week to see if they can figure out if there is more shit deep in that was missed.

It just keeps getting better...
radical man boob ectomy coming right up