Quantcast

~~Tuesday gmt ~~

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Is it on the street? Inside your head, on every beat?
Get out.

Turns out she was concerned about files I had moved last night. So total waste of time. The stuff still isn't packed. She was still working on completing things. She's just missing the concept of 'this project is done; you are no longer involved'.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. SO many teachers were out today...not looking good for the rest of the week as a couple were masked, set home and then their rooms were disinfected :wacko:
Oh well...meeting a former student for dinner to talk about some plans for the future. She is student teaching now and graduating with a Music Ed. degree in May and wants some advice. Should be fun catching up!

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Going to be fucking off for a couple hours to ride to see if my recent suspension adjustments make the Izzo more fun. Appears I haven't had it at optimum sag and may have been wallowing in mid-stroke.
Confirmed my suspension setup was bad and I should feel bad. Between the corrected air pressure in the shock and 50hr service on the fork, if felt like a different bike. 10/10 would ride again.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm going over to get the last of the files transfered over to flash drives. She's now getting messages from 3 people that a tracking number needs to be provided by EOD. Heat is on with no other options right now.
I mean... WTF would they do if you just didn't do ANY of this shit? Sue you? Dude's in his late 80's. He's probably already forgotten what he had for breakfast.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I mean... WTF would they do if you just didn't do ANY of this shit? Sue you? Dude's in his late 80's. He's probably already forgotten what he had for breakfast.
seriously. just slap it in a box and ship it. wash your hands of it and walk away. if they call you about it, "new phone who dis"

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
why do you hate it? Costco and REI are the only places that I'll willingly just browse around in person.
Because people go there just to browse in person and leave their cart willingly to funk my shopping flow.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
So what are you going to replace it with, given your Mayor is 197 you can 350 it or Onyx it if you're feeling extra fancy?
Not feeling fancy at all. Either 350 online from Germany or a UK Hope. Hope seems hit or miss. I got one on my 29+ but it hasn't seen much action to know about longevity.

Last edited:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Daughter is an atty.
Buy MIL a one-way ticket to a country without an extradition treaty, Mongolia perhaps. Tell her there's too much heat on her and she's going to have to lay low for a while, you'll be in touch when things have died down.

I hear Ulaanbaatar is nice this time of year. :D

Last edited:

kidwoo

Artisanal Tweet Curator
interesting

Oh fuck that shit. The vast majority of this mountain range above 6k elevation is already wilderness. Including everything in the Sierra NF. The sierra national forest between yosemite and sequoia/kings canyon is the only shit in that entire stretch where you can have a mountainbike trail. Much less anything else that's not a pure very white rich hiker from the bay area with weeks to spare to walk or ride a horse around.

These pricks never quit.

'the trees need protection' fuck you, they're already in a damn park and have every protection you could possibly imagine. Protect from what? Fire doesn't check your dumbass little 'monument' lines on a map.

They do this shit because it's a fundraising opportunity. Not because it needs to be done.

I'd never even heard of this crap though, so thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
MIL got some kind of contract to do work for them? Haven't you told the MIL that work sucks and she shouldn't be doing it?? :D
And in "you're kidding, right?" for today, the package was sent. I'm still fucking amazed.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Oh fuck that shit. The vast majority of this mountain range above 6k elevation is already wilderness. Including everything in the Sierra NF. The sierra national forest between yosemite and sequoia/kings canyon is the only shit in that entire stretch where you can have a mountainbike trail. Much less anything else that's not a pure very white rich hiker from the bay area with weeks to spare to walk or ride a horse around.

These pricks never quit.

'the trees need protection' fuck you, they're already in a damn park and have every protection you could possibly imagine. Protect from what? Fire doesn't check your dumbass little 'monument' lines on a map.

They do this shit because it's a fundraising opportunity. Not because it needs to be done.

I'd never even heard of this crap though, so thanks for the heads up!
thanks.