Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Gear oil in the vent below the windshield. No damage just stinky for years to come.
I thought a possum or some other wild animal got caught in my basement and pissed everywhere once. While searching for signs of critters I found a bottle of spilled gear oil.

Bad milk works too.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
I once put a sterno under a can of sardines under an asshole neighbor’s rear seat (I was in high school).
It sad for three weeks in the sun. I don’t know the outcome, but the car was definitely gone by the end of August.

Last edited:

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
So, turns out I have very high blood pressure/hypertension. Some life changes coming down the pike in diet, stress level, salt intake, etc.
A pretty good excuse to tell my wife to chill out on me sometimes.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
League tonight. Qualified 3rd; Final 3rd.

The girl in second races bandolero's, so this her second racing series. She was SO excited to qualify higher than Haley and then to beat her, I thought her head was going to explode. As a girl racer, Haley's done a ton to get other girls racing. For Madison, it was seeing her name, almost always, at the top of the list for fastest laps and league position. She's also put a huge target on her own back by being consistently one of the fastest for a full year now. It's been really good to watch the other girls start racing and hear parents say it's partially because they say Haley beating the boys.

Cody (1st) is 1st overall and a few points up on Haley. The two of them are way off the front at this point, so it's theirs to lose.

PXL_20230607_021814227~2.jpg

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
just had a long, heartfelt talk with my oldest about basic respect and expectations. as a borderline aspergers dude, i know shit is very black and white and literal with him, and i know deep down that the reason he ignores the basic stuff we ask him to do is because on some level, despite his overall lack of emotional affect, he knows we love him no matter what....but it's still a huge source of tension, esp. with my wife. despite the fact that she's a licensed psychologist i've always been amazed at how much she thinks what he's doing is conscious vs. not. i've had the same conversation with him multiple times. maybe this time it will stick? not holding my breath...one more year until he's up n outta here though.

probably none of that makes any sense without more context. i should probably have another kid to fix it, right?

Changleen

Paranoid Member
Jan 9, 2004
Pōneke
League tonight. Qualified 3rd; Final 3rd.

The girl in second races bandolero's, so this her second racing series. She was SO excited to qualify higher than Haley and then to beat her, I thought her head was going to explode. As a girl racer, Haley's done a ton to get other girls racing. For Madison, it was seeing her name, almost always, at the top of the list for fastest laps and league position. She's also put a huge target on her own back by being consistently one of the fastest for a full year now. It's been really good to watch the other girls start racing and hear parents say it's partially because they say Haley beating the boys.

Cody (1st) is 1st overall and a few points up on Haley. The two of them are way off the front at this point, so it's theirs to lose.

View attachment 194854
Cody looks high af.