Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I asked my white friend who is married to a black woman if there is some kind of law that white guys married to black women have to wear basketball jerseys all the time and his wife starting laughing her ass off

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
how's your old boss doing

:popcorn:
Apparently struggling. They haven't been able to find anybody who is even remotely qualified. Those who even partially check the box want damn near what I was making, which is causing some pain as well. Getting 10% of the skill set/experience, but paying 90% of the cost, and having nobody to actively fill the role for 3-6mos. The other guys on my team are already looking at their options to jump ship.

while Hirsch was suffering after the whole Rainbow exit, it was one of @stoney 's homies, IIRC.
Brett. Home slice, who is super fit, was hurting.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Apparently struggling. They haven't been able to find anybody who is even remotely qualified. Those who even partially check the box want damn near what I was making, which is causing some pain as well. Getting 10% of the skill set/experience, but paying 90% of the cost, and having nobody to actively fill the role for 3-6mos. The other guys on my team are already looking at their options to jump ship.
Too Bad, So Sad.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
From the other side of your old boss's mouth:

nObOdY wAnTs To WoRk

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Yep, any ride or camp pointers you can throw out will be appreciated :)
In Marquette we rode the South Trails (Zuegs, Gorgeous), North Trails (Pine Knob, Wildcat) and Harlow Lake (Doc Knobs, McLovin).

In Copper Harbor, Red Trail was fun. Flow was not flowy and boring. Farther east there is a small bike park. Machine built stuff, average at best. Citrus Tech is more black than red. Loam ride was cool.
A bit further, Highlands is pretty sweet. Did get to do big loops like you might do. Keweena Point looks good on Trailfork for distance.

For camp, we Boondock, so don't know about any campgrounds.

@canadmos

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
In Marquette we rode the South Trails (Zuegs, Gorgeous), North Trails (Pine Knob, Wildcat) and Harlow Lake (Doc Knobs, McLovin).

In Copper Harbor, Red Trail was fun. Flow was not flowy and boring. Farther east there is a small bike park. Machine built stuff, average at best. Citrus Tech is more black than red. Loam ride was cool.
A bit further, Highlands is pretty sweet. Did get to do big loops like you might do. Keweena Point looks good on Trailfork for distance.

For camp, we Boondock, so don't know about any campgrounds.

@canadmos
Is it worth the 12 hour or whatever drive? Or even the hours from Marquette?

The more I look at the map, the less I see....

In the same drive I could be deep in Quebec, Sugarloaf in New Brunswick or North Carolina.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

In the same drive I could be deep in Quebec, Sugarloaf in New Brunswick or North Carolina.
Kind of what I'm seeing too, looks like more riding in Marquette versus Copper Harbor. Might just plan to spend one night up there versus two.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL

If it's for a hard earned two weeks vacation, maybe not. But it is when you're like me and try to ride as many different locations as possible. I'm not a trail snob.