Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
I need a new cell phone.

Currently have a Samsung A52 5g, with 128gb of storage.

I'm limited to the Samsung S23, S23 FE or S24 from work.

I think I should just get the S24? I will like the slightly smaller size, even if it has a smaller battery. Maybe the phone is more efficient, so the battery thing doesn't even matter?

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Good morning, lovelies! I took another covid test last night since it was 10 days since my positive test, and I tested positive again, lmao. Well I am back in the office today anyway since our official work policy is "stay home if you feel sick" and I don't feel sick. I am masked up tho, just to be safe. I also knew there'd be nobody here today.

Anyway, I ran 8 miles this morning and felt good.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Got some good process at work today. Still have a difficult conversation ahead of me.

I really just want to go for a ride as the weather is perfect today but my body needs a rest today. Old man is old.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Another good night's sleep and it's been 3 days since I've had a nap. Crazy. My productivity went out the window when last night's build was broken on delivery this morning. Good times.

Looks like I will drive the 3+ hours to put my ass in some seats to see what's next. It is a little premature, but it also gives me something to do. 425 Motorsports has over 60 different race seats to try out. I know only a handful will fit in the car, so just need to make sure I fit the seat.

Jm_

sled dog's bollocks
Jan 14, 2002
AK
Good morning, lovelies! I took another covid test last night since it was 10 days since my positive test, and I tested positive again, lmao. Well I am back in the office today anyway since our official work policy is "stay home if you feel sick" and I don't feel sick. I am masked up tho, just to be safe. I also knew there'd be nobody here today.

Anyway, I ran 8 miles this morning and felt good.
Ur probably shedding dead virus that gives the positive. I did after 10 days, and then I cut my knee and went to the hospital, so that was fun.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
kids 1st day of school. i hope everyone has a better day than yesterday.
:stupid:
I need a new cell phone.

Currently have a Samsung A52 5g, with 128gb of storage.

I'm limited to the Samsung S23, S23 FE or S24 from work.

I think I should just get the S24? I will like the slightly smaller size, even if it has a smaller battery. Maybe the phone is more efficient, so the battery thing doesn't even matter?
I too would like a phone smaller than my Pixel 6. stupid thing doesn't fit in any of my outdoor clothes pockets. I have an S21 for work. I like the size of it.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Here. Wifey is not feeling great. Stuff as all hell and feeling the results of a solid concussion. I am dealing with getting the car sorted out now.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Slept a bit better last night so that's a plus. Heading to school for one of my favorite events of the year, our "back to school fair" where we had out backpacks of school supplies (by grade level), give haircuts, music, BBQ and lots of smiles.