Quantcast

***Tuesday GMT***

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
:wave:

Better sleep last night.

It sure is dark out this morning, perhaps related is the rainfall warning we're under at the moment?

We have a new student here at work, its their second week. Already calling in sick. Hmmmmm.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
It is a day to not be traffic and to multimodal commute from NE Denver to Highlands Ranch

e-bike - train - bike - train - bike it is

IMG_5309.jpeg

IMG_5304.jpeg

That’s a flugelhorn in one pannier, trumpet in the other. Rehearsal tonight and shall head there straight.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Commuted by bike. Finding ways to get faster, but boy the road ragers get angry when I pass them on my eeb. It's like homey, "that's why I'm on my eeb". They get mad when I play in traffic, like I'm taking their wait times from them or something. Had close pass in richville then a couple of ragers in waltham. Oh well

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Commuted by bike. Finding ways to get faster, but boy the road ragers get angry when I pass them on my eeb. It's like homey, "that's why I'm on my eeb". They get mad when I play in traffic, like I'm taking their wait times from them or something. Had close pass in richville then a couple of ragers in waltham. Oh well
Buy a gun.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I thought you were a shitcoin millionaire? why are you in an "office"?
Eh I'm stuck here for now because of family stuff (but only for a couple years) so I might as well work. Retire by 55 and move on is my plan. I don't have to work if I don't want to and it's much much less stressful when everything isn't on the line. I am no longer driven like a donkey, I show up because I choose to. Plus it pays well. And when I quit, it's the next life stage. One of the final life stages. Senescence, then death. Avoiding that bit. Also it keeps me from being smashed all day every day. I know what I'm about. And I like money. I really like money.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
My younger daughter is too young and goofy to take over the main house yet. Her sister is already set up in the second property.
What in the fuck kind of Redneck Riviera shit is this?? :confused:

How old is your younger daughter?

Doesn't that guy keep working to support horses?
No - he doesn't make enough money to support horses. He works because his wife won't let him retire. :homer:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
My younger daughter is too young and goofy to take over the main house yet. Her sister is already set up in the second property.

Doesn't that guy keep working to support horses?
nope she makes enough for that. I work because my salary pays the mortgage and she socks hers away for our retirement. In 2 years when I retire at 70 social security will cover the mortgage , taxes and insurance on the house and we will have enough saved up to live at our current level until we die.