Quantcast

~~ Tuesday, I had to look up what day it is euro GMT ~~

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
I was to send movie title suggestions since my boss wanted to finalize in next week (this week). Sent on sunday, some of them I think very good but as always no contract monday makes me paranoid. Especially since I was to make a movie trend analysis for a friendly movie ad company but they have not responded to my emails yet. Still it was a 4 day weekend with good weather so it's last minute work.

Today some pump track digging, concrete on dirt jumps too big for me to jump and probably a seal change in my boxxer to calm my nerves before a Maribor/Schladming trip on Friday. Still last few days are a time management failure. Not that I should be good at that. Still can't wait for a response from my work. Would allow me to plan for a Les 2 Alpes trip for Crankworx and another one for Schladming and Leongang later this summer. Being allowed to work from any place in the world most of the time is probably the thing that makes me paranoid about my job.

Ride well and a lot monkeys.

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

Original plan yesterday was to pedal to work. Good thing that idea was scrapped. Ended up getting out of the office for a little while. Don't think I'll be that lucky today.

BTW, today is my Thursday. Try to contain your envy.

Be safe out there.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Hola! It's Tuesday. Ate at Chipolte last night and watched the Kings spank the Devils.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Baby watch is officially on. Baby Stone is due today, but no signs of labor.
Now I just work until I get the call.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Tonight is the night of Blitz to the Barrel. I'm hoping to not get last. Hey, I get a free shuttle ride and a free beer if nothing else.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Wanted to ride in this morning and woke to crazy rainfall. Yesterday, the extended forecast was clear all week. Today, the forecast is a bit more realistic for Portland.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
Good morning, was on time today! Also meant that I skipped breakfast, I are starving...... :drool: @dirtymbreakfast... ;)

Not much happening here. Hoping for sunshine.

Heidi

Der hund ist laut und braun
Aug 22, 2001
Bend, Oregon
Morning Monkeys.

Wanted to ride in this morning and woke to crazy rainfall. Yesterday, the extended forecast was clear all week. Today, the forecast is a bit more realistic for Portland.
Thunderstorm looking clouds look like they are trying to build here but blue sky keeps battling back! For now