Quantcast

*&^Tuesday Look at Houses GMT^&*

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Hello, monkeys. I ran 5.2 miles on the treadmill last night (45 minutes). After doing all of my running outdoors in July, I realize that I did not miss the treadmill. Thunderstorms forced me into it though. Speaking of thunderstorms, it's nice that all the thunder and lightning does not bother the new dog at all...she is completely unfazed by it. However, she refuses to go outdoors in even the slightest rain to do her business. We have to wait for the rain to end. The old dog is the opposite. Thunder and lightning freak her out, but she'll go outside and pee no matter how hard it's raining. Funny dogs.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Morning. Monday therapy road ride got cut short by lightning last night 8 miles in, better than me getting cut short, I guess.

Glad our long national nightmare is over,

Bachlorette is over.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Good morning.

I happened to have yesterday off from work, so I did a few chores in the morning then spent the day riding DH at Winter Park with a couple of friends. Absolute hero dirt from the brief light rain through the day.

Stuffed myself full of sushi for dinner. Tried a new place, meh.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
However, she refuses to go outdoors in even the slightest rain to do her business.
i had a dog like that....

he would piss/crap off the front porch/rear deck of the house my brothers and i lived at in knoxville.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Took the day off from work to spend the day with my friend's kids. They're all coming over to spend the day in the pool and play in the yard. Gonna grill up some burgers and dogs for lunch. They are currently en route and I am currently drinking an iced coffee waiting. Gonna be a good day.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
1st wedding anniversary this weekend. It was pretty awesome.

Breakfasts here:

Riding here:

and here:

and some more here:

a bit more here:

Followed by lunch here:

and dinner here:

It was pretty awesome.

3 day week coming up, then MMike and I will ride here:

should be alright, I guess.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Ok, it was a bit hot yesterday, but I am still cold in the morning. I was much warmer when I was fatter.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Pool time was a success. Kids had a blast in the pool and the baby had a blast splashing around. Finished it off with the burgers, dogs and Super Mario on the NES.

Now heading out the door for a ride in Nam. Best sporadic day off ever.