Quantcast

~~~Tuesday/Monday Part II GMT~~~

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Sideways snow, the aircraft are already acting up, and my busted pieces are killing me. Transfer to BTAC isn't sounding so bad right now. How bad can summers in Tuscon really be?

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Woke up at 5.30am, went to gym, now at work. Was to see 12 years a slave but had to set up trailers, was to watch Oldboy remake but the screener was screwed up. Reading scripts.

On the bright side a massive pain in my underside, a guy who was providing us with antipiracy protection who did no reports and didn't take stuff down on 2 biggest streaming sites is no longer working with our company. He trew a tantrum today because we don't want to pay to him anymore. Strange that he was surprised when we can't review his work and he is a total dick to everyone except to the owner of the company. That really made my day.

Bonus content - he gave us a paper stating he ends our deal/agreement (don't know the proper legal term, he has a company we pay for antipiracy shenanigans) but here's the fun part. We had no long term deal with him.

Last edited:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
Man, I haven't slept through the night in years. I wish I could figure it out.

Zero snow on the ground at home.

Go Bears!

I dropped the booze, started being more active. That plus my gf has a crazy expensive matress that's so comfy you never want to leave. Seriously. You lay on it and in that instant understand why someone would pay 6x the normal matress price.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Man, I haven't slept through the night in years. I wish I could figure it out.
I dropped the booze
:stupid:

This has been my recent discovery as well. FSM knows I loves me some booze, but inevitably if I drink anything I don't sleep nearly as well. Work nights are now officially beer/whiskey free, other wise I sleep like isht.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
:stupid:

This has been my recent discovery as well. FSM knows I loves me some booze, but inevitably if I drink anything I don't sleep nearly as well. Work nights are no officially beer/whiskey free now, other wise I sleep like isht.
that's the thing. it was the first night in a long while i didn't sleep well, and was coincidentally the first night in a long while that i consumed zero beers. :tinfoil:

norbar

Jun 7, 2007
that's the thing. it was the first night in a long while i didn't sleep well, and was coincidentally the first night in a long while that i consumed zero beers. :tinfoil:
If you have problems with falling asleep instead of waking up at night Beer may help. A friendly doctor claims beer contains something fancy that lowers your sex drive and makes you sleepy.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
FSM knows I loves me some booze
i gave a avid beer drinker a bottle of george t stagg for a house warming gift.....he complained that it took him 3-4 months to finish because if he was going to drink it he could only drink one shot a night and he was done for the night.....i asked him what he enjoyed more....the one shot or the seven or eight beers he would normally drink...he preferred the shot.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I have Ben Roethlisberger (400 yards, 4 TD's), Philip Rivers (341 yards, 2 TD's), and Ryan Tannehill (208 yards, 0 TD's). WHY THE HELL DID I START TANNEHILL?
I benched Andre Johnson this week, and Aaron Rogers is my usual starting QB.