Quantcast

~~~Tuesday, National Its My Party Day GMT~~~

Quo Fan

don't make me kick your ass
Morning monkeys!

That's right, CrabJoe, the day is Tuesday, second workday of the week.

Traveled to RI and did a job yesterday, then moved into the hotel for a month. Not sure what is planned for today.

Be safe out there.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Morning. Home from another great Monkeyfest! We had some amazing weather and great trails (Jester) to enjoy in between the beer and food :) Back to the grind this morning and I am in need of coffee.

insanitylevel9

triple nubby
Jan 7, 2011
hopkinton ma
good mornig monkeys, if toady is tuesday but its really my monday what is friday? the world may never know but trail work is tonight and a dh race this weekend should help me make it to the end.

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Good morning. Running around last night, the kid had ROTC, then chamber orchestra, so whew.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Today is only the first day of the work week, for crying out loud. Fortunately it's only a four day week. HOORAY!! And it can't go by fast enough.

I did a whole lot of NUTTIN on my day off yesterday. Went to the gym w/wife, went to Costco, returned all our empty bottles to the grocery store, ran 6.2 miles, took a nap, made fish tacos, did two loads of laundry.

Bye now!

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning monkeys, back to the daily grind after another fun filled Monkeyfest. Good rides on Darling Hill and Burke Mountain... including a drunken night ride down Dead Moose Alley (thanks to Treesaw). Definitely feeling the after effects of all that riding this morning. My joints and muscles are ridiculously sore today.

Need more coffee!

X3pilot

Texans fan - LOL
Aug 13, 2007
SoMD
Today is only the first day of the work week, for crying out loud. Fortunately it's only a four day week. HOORAY!! And it can't go by fast enough.
3 day work week for those of us on the Gubmint Teat that have every other Friday off. Four day weekend, 3 day work week, followed by a 3 day weekend. Win!

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
mornin'.
worked a 12 hour day yesterday, but got fed a 7 course dinner during the last 3 hrs.
got lots of work to do today. need to DL some new tunes to help me zone out.
later.

mudgirl

Molester of monkeys
Jun 8, 2007
Tied up in the basement
Another fantastic Monkeyfest on the books!!

It took a ridiculously long time to get home last night after our pitstop at Millstone. Treesaw & Sq-Earl, you definitely made the right decision not to join us. I didn't roll into my front door until about 10:30pm last night. I had to backtrack a few times due to closed roads, and then got stuck in a big traffic tie up on this side of Bennington. Uuuuugggghhhh!!!!

Anyway, all whining aside, the weather was fantastic and the riding phenomenal. Can't wait to do it again!

Back to work today. My body hurts. In a good way. :thumb:

Total Heckler

Beer and Bike Enthusiast
Apr 28, 2005
Santa Cruz, CA
Morning all.

This Friday we are having a new oven and range hood delivered from our home warranty. These appliances would have cost us nearly $1400. We would have gotten everything for free (appliances, delivery, installation, etc) but we upgraded them to stainless. So we paid about $340 for everything. Pretty pumped to get the installation scheduled after they are delivered. My wife will be SO happy to have a oven that doesn't burn everything in it.

On a somewhat related note, anyone know how to short out a 35+ year old electric stove top coil?

KavuRider

Turbo Monkey
Jan 30, 2006
CT
Morning all.
Took the day off yesterday, drove up to Sedona with the GF. Looked at a few apartments up there, got some information.

Back at work today, hoping they will let me go this week. Pretty tired of this gig.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
That's right, CrabJoe, the day is Tuesday, second workday of the week.
:thumb:

I didn't go to work yesterday because of the holiday, and this morning everyone at work was acting/pretending like we didn't have the day off, trying to trick me. They were pretty convincing, but towards the end I realized IDGAF if it was a holiday or not.

skibunny24

Enthusiastic Receiver of Reputation
Jun 16, 2010
Renton, WA
doing laundry today and found 2 handguns in my dirty laundry pile.

I love excess
Well that's handy!

Good morning! Catching up on missed shows at work this morning. I was uber productive yesterday, and with my job, that means I will have nothing to do the rest of the week. Well, it was sure fun to be busy for a day, and I'm sure the opportunity will arise again in a week or two! So glad this computer is off leash! :D

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Congrats everyone who posted on this thread today!

tumblr_la4jwk2wCX1qb30hpo1_400.jpg

I'm proud you can come out the closet!