Quantcast

Tuesday night I will be at the president of Treks house....

EricMcFlow

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Chicago
Should I, a) steal something, if so what? or b) top-tank him?

I have been told I need to be on my best behavior, but fvck that.

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
Steel his toothbrush. It is nothing major, but it will make him say WTF in the morning. Then superglue the fridge shut. Then if time permits plaster everything with competing bike company's stickers. He will start to get the idea the the bike comunity hates his company.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Keep reminding yourself that he is a part of the evil empire and has a hotline on his desk to the white house. When he is not looking pick up the hotline and order pizza. Blow a uno in his bathroom too. Thats what I would do....

FBTMILF

Monkey
Aug 27, 2005
Colorado
spit in his milk, put itching powder in his foot powder, super glue his phone to the holder, pee in his plants. the basics

sanjuro

Tube Smuggler
Sep 13, 2004
SF
Hey, I have met Mike Sinyard a bunch of times. Real nice down to earth guy.

If you think about this, it is not like the guys who started the big bike companies were corporate douches looking to invest in a mid size businesses.

Sinyard sold tires out of his garage, and Trek were known for their touring bikes. They got bigger, but this isn't like Ben and Jerry's (now owned by the Unilever corporation).

DHS

Friendly Neighborhood Pool Boy
Apr 23, 2002
Sand, CA
gnurider1080 said:
take a gigantic dump in his toilet and don't flush it. better yet, take one in the laundry bin.
not just in the toilet, but in the upper resi part. so when you flush its just poopy water. imagine trying to clean that out too

eeewwww

i've met him too, nice guy

Austin Bike

Turbo Monkey
Jan 26, 2003
Duh, Austin
Ask him if he's proud of the fact that a slacker like me can bust 2 different gary fisher frames. But then give him props for replacing both of them. Then give him **** for sending a black rear triangle for a blue bike then finally give him props for sending a black front triangle when the blue one snapped in half.

llkoolkeg

Ranger LL
Sep 5, 2001
in da shed, mon, in da shed
Snicker, snicker, snicker...an "upper-decker"...classic. Nothing lets a man know he's universally loved quite so well as dropping a deuce somewhere on his property, be it the tank reservoir, in his newspaper(before rolling it back up and rubber-banding it), in his comfy nighty-night slippers or on the prow of his personal vehicle like some sort of hood ornament from hell.

fuzzynutz

Monkey
Jul 11, 2004
Chicagoland
Wait, is his place in chicago? If so, I'll meet up with you and we'll rob that punk bitch blind. Seriously though invite me so I can steal his wife.

N8 v2.0

Not the sharpest tool in the shed
Oct 18, 2002
The Cleft of Venus
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when someone points Mike Sinyard over to this thread and he quickly deduces who you are and/or who you're with and lets your boss know what kinda 'tard you are...

Now that's gonna be funny!

:rofl:

lovebunny

can i lick your balls?
Dec 14, 2003
San Diego, California, United States
N8 said:
I'm gonna laugh my ass off when someone points Mike Sinyard over to this thread and he quickly deduces who you are and/or who you're with and lets your boss know what kinda 'tard you are...

or if hes as down to earth and nice as everyone says he is then he would realize everyone is joking and no one actually meant any of that

EricMcFlow

Monkey
Jul 9, 2005
Chicago
N8 said:

Mike Sinyard is Specalized......who is the tard now?

And I have no ill will towards Trek, just wanted a funny story....

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
N8 said:

Go ahead. What am I going to get banned from the bike biz?