Quantcast

Tuesday night ride?

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Hiya everyone! :) With the holiday this week, I know I'm out for a Thursday ride....but I'm game for Tuesday!

If weather is "decent", anyone up for a nighttime spin around either the Gulch or Eddies?

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
if the package that i need to pick up is the new battery for my stadium light then i'm in :thumb:

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
hehe, I KnEW you'd say eddies...alright, I'm game but that means driving ....I too have a freshly charged light that seems to work really well...:D

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
i'm definitely in (overpriced new battery for my light is charging up right now). pls provide directions for the "foreigner"

are these ones correct?:

"From downtown go north on 5 and take the 145th exit. Go west to lakecity way and turn left heading north. Follow that to 68th and turn left going south. Go all the way up the hill to the QFC. Park in their lot and head accross the street"

trailhacker

Turbo Monkey
Jan 6, 2003
In the hills around Seattle
Toshi said:
.... Follow that to 68th and turn left going south.
Maybe I don't understand, but I think you take a RIGHT off of Lake City way, which BTW becomes Bothell Way after 145th. I also think 68th becomes Juanita Drive after you cross the bridge (HINT: stay in the right lane).

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Toshi when you get there park over by the side of the bank. Do not park directly infront of Bartels. Trailhacker are you and/or Snacks comming out tonight?

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
sorry guys! got caught up in the gym, playing bball + badminton instead of being out in the rain and dark :D

evilbob

Monkey
Mar 17, 2002
Everett, Wa
Perfect solo....... :D New forky works good :thumb: old battery not worky so good anymore :( but good enough for allmost an hour and a half then someone started messin with the dimmer.... :think: