Quantcast

Tuesday Night time trial

splat

Nam I am
well I got home early tonight , and Normally I would join the Tuesday Night trail work, but Being home early I had the opportunity to do the Bums Tuesday Night time trial. It was 90+ degrees out , so would I rather be sweating while digging , or racing in Brutal heat ?

I decided to race :)

the part of the series was in Douglas State forest.

I got there did a little warm up then off I went , I had not ridden the course before , but fortunately I had ridden most of the trails before, but no matter I was sucking wind , and while I had ridden most of the trails, never at race pace. a couple of the rock gardens it would have been nice to know , and I slammed my knee into my stem once ( resulting in blood ). but I felt OK about my performance . I haven't seen the offical results yet, they are not posted , but I'm sure I'm near the bottom.

did the 5 mile course in 33 minutes

and I drank a lot of water !! almost my entire camel back.

I did take a Few pics , did not have the oppertunity to take too many , these were all taken near or at the Start finish.

LIV2RYD

Chimp
Feb 18, 2008
Boylston, MA
The course is mainly single track. Much of it on rocky trails with several techincal rock gardens. There are a few double track sections to open up your legs but the majority is rocky, twisty single track. No killer hills either. A very fun course overall that puts a good hurt on.

mdc

Monkey
Jul 8, 2006
Uxbridge
Hey Splat results are up on the site- Karen crushed everyone with a sub 25 minute loop! Cinco de Mayo next week- should be fun..

splat

Nam I am
The course is mainly single track. Much of it on rocky trails with several techincal rock gardens. There are a few double track sections to open up your legs but the majority is rocky, twisty single track. No killer hills either. A very fun course overall that puts a good hurt on.

what he said ! It is a really fun course !

Hey Splat results are up on the site- Karen crushed everyone with a sub 25 minute loop! Cinco de Mayo next week- should be fun..
I saw.