Quantcast

>>> Tuesday no smoky GTM >>>>

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Damn smoker strikes again several buds on the ground. I have a feeling its somebody sneaking out to smoke hiding it from the wife. Think I will start putting up a sign and try the polite way first. Next step will be a hidden camera.

Most smokers value their bud such that they will not leave it on the ground...

Finally got our backup motor-generator set operational yesterday. It of course presents itself via the intarwebz.

Winter wheel set for Hilarie's car is supposed to land on the porch today.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

FTS Friday. Wife is sick. As in throwing up in the bathroom sick. I don't feel so hot myself, but I'm not there yet.

Damn smoker strikes again several buds on the ground. I have a feeling its somebody sneaking out to smoke hiding it from the wife. Think I will start putting up a sign and try the polite way first. Next step will be a hidden camera.
https://homefixated.com/automated-paintball-sentry/

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Handlebar arrives today, I am but a seat clamp (ordered) away from being able to build up my new bikey. Soon!

Doggo is okay, he was up and playing yesterday when I got home. Musta just tweaked his ankle Sunday night. Good doggo.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
A balmy 14 degrees out this AM. Winter is coming they keep saying.
Suckas!

Its going to be 13c here today. Or 55 freedom eagles. Either going for a hike/date or going on a ride.

Met a girl who drives standard and overall seems pretty awesome. Lets see how fast I screw this up. :busted:

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!

Listening to some Dr. John this morning and doing my best to stay afloat in a sea of crazy.

Jam session last night with some single malt sippys. Lots of fun, but home very late. Drive in to work was full zombie-mode. Caffeinating heavily this morning.

Son has the hacking cough...countdown to house sickness in 3...2...1...:agree:

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

See how the day goes, I think my upped dosage of Fuckitall has kicked in. Moar lusting after bikes to avoid kill list. Scattered showers today, ie it rains when you decide to go outside.

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Met a girl who drives standard and overall seems pretty awesome. Lets see how fast I screw this up. :busted:
euphemism?
my only requirement when it comes to vehicles is she must be willing to dirt bag it outta my truck with me.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Fucking people and their fucking cars and their fucking phones. :rant:
They aren't playing around here anymore. It's a $250 to $500 ticket if you are seen in the car with your phone in your hand. They are looking to do the same for eating and smoking for distracted driving violations.

<edit>
http://www.oregonlive.com/commuting/index.ssf/2017/09/oregons_new_distracted_driving.html

Oct. 1, a first offense comes with a presumptive fine of $260. A second offense, or a first offense that contributes to a crash, comes with a presumptive fine of $435, while a third violation within 10 years could be a misdemeanor with six months of jail time and a fine of up to $2,500.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
can barely stay awake.....probably will not make it to the boy band show....dead&co....

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
They aren't playing around here anymore. It's a $250 to $500 ticket if you are seen in the car with your phone in your hand. They are looking to do the same for eating and smoking for distracted driving violations.
Today it was some fucking moron on the interstate (which is 2-lanes each direction due to construction) that realized she wanted to get over - so what did she do instead of speeding up to get into a gap ahead of her? She slowed down to 35mph in the fucking LEFT LANE to wait for the cars in the right to pass her... :rant:

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Just purchased Office Pro for my home PC through work for the princely sum of $9.99. Occasionally it is nice being a cog in a giant corporate machine.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
I get Office 365 free through work. I'm less excited about this than getting MATLAB + every last package available for it free through work.