Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
i'm daytripping to whistler. can you get off work at 5 am? :devil:

radjockette

Monkey
Jun 26, 2004
PNW woods
Yeah, I'm riding somewhere tomorrow late morning around 1030am. Probably going to head out to sst for a little jumping practice.

Jr_Bullit

I'm sooo teenie weenie!!!
Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
mann - okay forgot to mention the part about not getting off work till 3pm...no fair Toshi!!!
:) course I was there on Satiday :eviltongu

So....how's about an afternoon/eve ride. The BBTC rides are full, so I'm riding solo or with a monkey...

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
I'm planning on taking the xc bike out for some riding around 4:00. Not sure where yet. Tape is the closest, but overgrown...maybe SST for some easy riding.

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
How about a weed whacker party at Tape then? :) (Thread killer....)

Both BBTC rides have openings JrB.

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Borneo said:
How about a weed whacker party at Tape then? :) (Thread killer....)

Both BBTC rides have openings JrB.
I checked the BBTC site yesterday and the Tolt ride looked full...I didn't see the Tape ride. It would be 5 at the earliest before I'd make it there - and completely traffic dependent since it's a 45 minute drive without traffic...

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
MUTOLI said:
I'm planning on taking the xc bike out for some riding around 4:00. Not sure where yet. Tape is the closest, but overgrown...maybe SST for some easy riding.
I dunno if I could get there by 4 ....:( 5?

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
I'll be over someplace East of Duvall. But, I know that's too far for you as well. I do feel a JG ride coming up. It's been a while for me. So, I'll need a guide. :)

MUTOLI

Air Monkey
Mar 14, 2004
PNW
Sorry, 4 is the latest. I will probably just hit Tape and wear my long sleeve shirt :D . Good luck finding a riding buddy! :thumb:

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
Borneo said:
I'll be over someplace East of Duvall. But, I know that's too far for you as well. I do feel a JG ride coming up. It's been a while for me. So, I'll need a guide. :)
I'll probably just ride the JG tonight after work...it's close and fun - though the last time I went there I got attacked by nettles (really, they attacked me!!! ) ;)

I'll be riding on Thursday though...and can do the 4pm thing easier with better planning on my part...

Southend anyone?

Skookum

bikey's is cool
Jul 26, 2002
in a bear cave
Jr_Bullit said:
Southend anyone?
i'll ride with ya somewhere on Thursday if you want. Things are really wierd with my work right now so i might be off or i might be working at Southshore Community College, maybe i'll keep my bike at Kevin and Amy's then meet you at JG haha.
But seriously we could ride South or East prob (Tolt,Tiger,Tape,SST whatevah), so make a plan and i'll try to make it work.:)

Jr_Bullit

Sep 8, 2001
North of Oz
We can bump it back to 5 if it's easier...I figured 4:30 would be late for most of the PNW monkeys as usually we try to meet around 4ish, but lately that's been too tough to do...

:)

Borneo

Turbo Monkey
Mar 22, 2004
Duvall
It's going to be a mess. Was dumping rain up there yesterday. Big ol' yellow/red spot on the doppler.

Bring towels for the car ride home.