Quantcast

>Tuesday<

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Coolness Shop got my Volvo fixed and back to me in a day. Replaced the AC compressor, it had 14 years and 244,000 miles of use, replaced the thermostat, and replaced the coolant temperature sensor. Supposed to be in the mid 80's next week.

DirtyMike

Turbo Fluffer
Aug 8, 2005
My own world inside my head
Bwahahaha, I can say it all I want, because I have been there, although My boat always went and came back under its own power, and all my cost was want vs any type of need whatsoever.....

Do they have a sign that tallies the number of days since somebody broke out of there?
HA, part of why I was hired so fast... If you cracked the joke you know the story... I know major details and it just makes me laugh...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Bwahahaha, I can say it all I want, because I have been there, although My boat always went and came back under its own power, and all my cost was want vs any type of need whatsoever.....
I was ambitious the first time, knew better than to leave the "no wake" zone the second time, I am heading up river if she runs so I can float back down if need be today.

If I spend a little time/effort into cleaning it up and I can keep her running, it's totally worth it. If not for the experience, it at least is a starting off point for a good story. :rofl:

<edit> Even with this fix, its still under $3200 total "invested" so far. $300 on interior, $3k on a full rebuild of the outboard and its a brand new boat for the price of an underpowered used.

http://yakima.craigslist.org/boa/4389210285.html

Last edited:

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
GL JD!!!!

Start my new job in a week & a half. sooooooo stoked.

L will be SF this weekend & I think may get some end of the season skiing in. Just need to figure out where.
Mammoth?
Brian Head?
or my local ski hill?
Will have the dawgs in tow. not sure how it will go over with the PETA types leaving them in my truck, even though they will be perfectly fine.