Quantcast

`~`~`Tuesday`~`~`

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
Pooped in a jar yesterday. Was full of peas from previous dinner. Sorry lab lady! Today waiting for results and thinking about ammonia refrigeration in a building built in 1926

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
meloxicam. anti-inflammatory. bottle says "DAILY ALCOHOL CONSUMPTION IS RISKY.". A quick google indicates a high risk of intestinal bleeding.

Been on it, drank on it, no problems. My doctor wasn't the kind of guy to just tell me what the warning label read. He basically said if you start shitting blood drink less, or a lot more.

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Next time just mark the water line in the toilet bowl, measure the volumetric displacement, estimate your poops density. You can then run out of the bathroom screaming eureka!
Does the loop in the drain tubing affect this? If it were a bowl disconnected to everything, sure...

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Been on it, drank on it, no problems. My doctor wasn't the kind of guy to just tell me what the warning label read. He basically said if you start shitting blood drink less, or a lot more.
Was this before or after he told you to "just rub some dirt in it"?

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Does the loop in the drain tubing affect this? If it were a bowl disconnected to everything, sure...
This is a good point, but unless you have a leaky tank or truly massive turds it is not a n issue. The inertia of a flush draws out more water than required to fill the bowl over the trap height. If you imagine the toilet piping as an N shape, the water level will be drawn down until the V portion of the N shape draws in air. If you ever flush a toilet with the water turned off you will note that the bowl level is quite low. Addition water is added to the bowl while the tank is filled. However this level should not be high enough to drain as that is a waste of water. So unless you have a leaky tank, or huge turds this method will work. The process is even more robust on commercial shitters that rely more on water pressure than volume.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
for the first time in my life, I witnessed train conductors make a passenger leave a train by scaling down an engine, using the ladder on its side.

No, wasn't emergency. Just laziness.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Coverage is a little sketchy there in places. But they have quite a bit of their steep stuff open. The highlight was a couple laps of St Bernard and Elevator in the West Basin on Sunday...
sounds like it was not at total loss then. stil shooting for SLC (prolly alta) for early March. Things seem OK out there but not the greatest snow on earth. lets hope Feb. is better than Jan.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
sounds like it was not at total loss then. stil shooting for SLC (prolly alta) for early March. Things seem OK out there but not the greatest snow on earth. lets hope Feb. is better than Jan.
January is historically pretty dry. Panning out like that this year. Feb usually is the best month for snow... at least for "real" snow.

Trip was a friggin' blast - we skied our asses off every day and spent the evenings drinkin'...