Quantcast

! Tuesday !

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
As of this month, I have been a professional metalsmith for 25 years. In January it will be 30 years total. Seems so surreal in a way due to Covid and not being open since early March. Also being disconnected from my customers leaves me without anyone to celebrate this milestone with. An empty victory in pandemic isolation I suppose.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
As of this month, I have been a professional metalsmith for 25 years. In January it will be 30 years total. Seems so surreal in a way due to Covid and not being open since early March. Also being disconnected from my customers leaves me without anyone to celebrate this milestone with. An empty victory in pandemic isolation I suppose.
Make yourself a really ornate cock ring, and have a solo party?

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
love me some lone pine. have you had their blueberry sour? they only brew it like once a year.
That was one of the beers that had in cans to go when I stopped at the brewery yesterday. Not sure I recall having it or not though, but I have definitely seen it.

I usually stick to Oh J, Tesselation and Brightside. I picked up Brightside and Space Metal Dinosaur yesterday, though remembered after I'm not sure I liked the SMD....

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
No, I was going to get an elective, pre-emptive knee replacement to match the one I had done in January. We met our deductible, so it seemed like a good time, but the doc (who I trust) said it really needs to be debilitating or catastrophic for him to do it. It means a likely 10k bill when it does need to be done, but that could be a few years. My strength training has done wonders in the interim.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
My son is 5 and he actually had a full on hands first feet up dive. I just started trying to teach him yesterday afternoon.
i do not ever recall diving into a pool....swimming was never my thing...

good for your kid....