Quantcast

$*# Tuesday #*$

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Waiting for @jimmydean to announce the purchase of the new Z06. Maybe so fast when it flips it lands back on the wheels again.

I made chicken yesterday and it was good.

Last edited:

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Squeezed in what I'm pretty sure was my last after work ride in the canyon yesterday. Was definitely past my comfort levels of "dark" when I got back to the car.

Le work, and some dumb work related training today.

:cheers: @stoney

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Seems the electric steering lock on the Sprinter is about to fail. Replacing said part is either a 3+ hours DIY job or a $1500+ bill at the dealer... #sprinterhateclub

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
That's the thing that gets me. No one one the ramp side has ever even heard of this class. You know, the people lifting and loading your bags for 10 hours a day.
That's cause they view those people as disposable. Use em up and bring in fresh blood when they are shot. You technical folk on the other hand have years of training and knowledge that isn't so easily replaced.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Happy Birthday, stoney!

Stoney has to share his birthday thread with the GMT. Talk about a screwjob.

I am the only person in the department working on-site today. It makes leaving early easy!

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Thank guys!

Here. Busy day. Sister sent me a FB meme "May you get s much praise and attn on your bday as your avg millennial feels entitled to every day". I have decided that I will not be responding to her.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
Slept like shit, feel like shit
Seriously misjudged a presentation at work, got taken to school by my boss and had to work through the evening to re-work it. Happy with it now, but fuckin' oops. Nobody to blame but myself on this one, still really sucks to know you dun goofed.

Still trying to deal with my creaky car. Wondering if I made a mistake. It's just so good when it's not making noises, but it's making noises all the time. ugh
Also missed out on an ebay auction for a 1.25 receiver for my rack, which I will need to convert my 2" hitch

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all

HBD stoney. May this year be hoodie-free

going to commute in on my e-bike soon. Those pancreas cases aren’t going to read themselves

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Seems the electric steering lock on the Sprinter is about to fail. Replacing said part is either a 3+ hours DIY job or a $1500+ bill at the dealer... #sprinterhateclub
What does the lock do, for when its parked?

Can you just remove it?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
My highly explosive battery pack and battery cells should be arriving in an armored truck today so let's see if I live to see the weekend.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Its Tuesderp, yep it is!

So work is interesting right now. One guy resigned a few weeks ago, one student as of yesterday is off work because he got injured over the weekend (?) and our other student is sick.

So we're down three people and our team is only six people (plus manager).... :panic::panic::panic::panic::panic: