Quantcast

!!! Tuesday !!!

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
:wave:

everybody here is still recovering, poorly. my medicine isn't really doing anything except for the cough suppressant which is phenomenal. I can set my watch by it. Going to take another day WFH and then start the corporate contamination tomorrow.

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
We've got a Raising Cane's chicken finger joint opening just down the road today. Traffic is going to be a mess for a couple of weeks. Because of CHICKEN FINGERS. I looked at the menu and it is literally just chicken fingers and fries. How does a place like this have 700+ locations?

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
We've got a Raising Cane's chicken finger joint opening just down the road today. Traffic is going to be a mess for a couple of weeks. Because of CHICKEN FINGERS. I looked at the menu and it is literally just chicken fingers and fries. How does a place like this have 700+ locations?
That's like Chk Filet and In and Out Burger sometimes I see over 50 cars in the drive through lines. WTF people. 30 minutes idling in your car for crap food :disgust1:

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Saw the new lady in the parking lot showing up for her first day. First of all, she was driving a crash damaged Altima. That is never ever a good sign. Might as well show up in a straightjacket. Also I saw an ankle monitor. She wasn't wearing no ankle monitor when I met her a couple weeks ago.

edit: Of course she's kind of hot. Like in a "then she killed my pet" way.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
That's like Chk Filet and In and Out Burger sometimes I see over 50 cars in the drive through lines. WTF people. 30 minutes idling in your car for crap food :disgust1:
we have a good local / independently owned (only 2 locations) fried chicken place. everything made in house. good proper fried chicken.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001

I already know the answer

but

should I trust Frontier to get me to boston on time next week for a concert....

probably go with AA...

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008

I already know the answer

but

should I trust Frontier to get me to boston on time next week for a concert....

probably go with AA...
They might get you there in time for a concert. Whether it's in time for the concert you're planning on, good luck.

gonefirefightin

free wieners
The excavator is being delivered around 9ish this morning, got the saws gassed up and fresh ground chains in the box, silt fence is loaded and will use the Milwaukee M18 roto hammer for the stakes. got the sling shot, throw line and bull ropes in the truck as well if I have to pull a tree or two.

will be using the Raybans to get some vid to document the process.

Pneuma

Chimp
Nov 5, 2021

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Jun 24, 2024
JTown
Don't get me started on Crumbl Cookies

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Have you met America™?
There are two of them here, that I'm aware of. Both "grand openings" made traffic a total shit show anywhere near them. I'm 1000% convinced that the hordes lining up for a new fast food place opening, is a sign that people have absolutely nothing else in their lives to be excited about or to look forward to. It is a symptom of societal malaise. A buc-ees opened north of Denver a while back and it was headline news 2 hours south in Colorado Springs. For those who don't know, Buc-ees, is a fucking gas station. A nice one to be sure, but it's just a gas station, not the Louvre. :rolleyes:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
There are two of them here, that I'm aware of. Both "grand openings" made traffic a total shit show anywhere near them. I'm 1000% convinced that the hordes lining up for a new fast food place opening, is a sign that people have absolutely nothing else in their lives to be excited about or to look forward to. It is a symptom of societal malaise. A buc-ees opened north of Denver a while back and it was headline news 2 hours south in Colorado Springs. For those who don't know, Buc-ees, is a fucking gas station. A nice one to be sure, but it's just a gas station, not the Louvre. :rolleyes:
FOMO

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
ofy49err7c581.jpg

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
Holy shit, a Buc-ees opening here would cause rioting.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Dude, you should see the In and Outs up here. It's literally 100+ cars from open to close in the drive thru. Beaverton keeps denying them permits because the last thing Beaverton needs is more traffic.

Jun 24, 2024
JTown
My wife sent me there once. I complied, never again.
Every time we go to Hell Paso my wife wants me to drive her there, now she has to order from the app because Juárez "entrepreneurs" buy a shit load to resell them and they started to run out, now they will only sell you a dozen.
I like them, but not stand in line for a long time like them.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Last night I started having the same issues as before with the inability to regulate my body temperature. Was cold at 72*, woke up with night sweats and got cold sleeping under my 20* quilt. Tonight it will drop down to the 40s. I have no business being on trail until I can get this figured out. So I’m heading home.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Last night I started having the same issues as before with the inability to regulate my body temperature. Was cold at 72*, woke up with night sweats and got cold sleeping under my 20* quilt. Tonight it will drop down to the 40s. I have no business being on trail until I can get this figured out. So I’m heading home.
Manopause?

J/K- sorry. Had to. :D

Hopefully you can get this sorted, man.

Jun 24, 2024
JTown
Sorry to hear that but your health comes first.

Last edited: