Quantcast

!!! Tuesday !!!

gonefirefightin

free wieners
I may have eaten fast food 3 times last year solely due to it being the only thing open when passing through. Arbys classic beef and cheddar at 1 am while beating the Nevada heat by driving at night.

A Mcdonald's egg McMuffin at 0600 while heading out for a booked drift trip

A santa fe chicken sammich from carls jr from the truckstop while I was gassing up the coach with a trailer on and had zero room to park anywhere.

I regretted each time.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
I may have eaten fast food 3 times last year solely due to it being the only thing open when passing through. Arbys classic beef and cheddar at 1 am while beating the Nevada heat by driving at night.

A santa fe chicken sammich from carls jr from the truckstop while I was gassing up the coach with a trailer on and had zero room to park anywhere.

I regretted each time.
If you need to be at an Arby’s you need to get the market fresh sandwiches if you want a minimally regrettable experience.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout

I regretted each time.
I hadn't eaten fast food in years until our kids got older.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
was that really the one question people had

/me is at the hospital for a second day in a row. <yawns> pancreatic cancer day it is, because Tuesday

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
holy fuck. I think this is round 3 with Covid for me. and this one's a doozy. nasty bronchial cough, congestion, massive splitting headache, hot/cold spells, nausea, (almost) vomiting, and sore joints. fuckin' lovely. my basement renos are on hold as the contractor doesn't want to come in, and my BC bike trip is most likely down the toilet.

:disgust:

holy fuck. I think this is round 3 with Covid for me. and this one's a doozy. nasty bronchial cough, congestion, massive splitting headache, hot/cold spells, nausea, (almost) vomiting, and sore joints. fuckin' lovely. my basement renos are on hold as the contractor doesn't want to come in, and my BC bike trip is most likely down the toilet.

:disgust:
Get well, dude!

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
Yikes. The current round of COVID is getting close to me. I was supposed to go to an event with someone two Saturdays ago. They had symptoms the following Tuesday. Another friend is coming off a few weeks of Covid exhaustion. I’m feeling pretty thankful I didn’t get it during this CA heatwave or I might’ve had some real struggles.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Last night I started having the same issues as before with the inability to regulate my body temperature. Was cold at 72*, woke up with night sweats and got cold sleeping under my 20* quilt. Tonight it will drop down to the 40s. I have no business being on trail until I can get this figured out. So I’m heading home.
Possible you picked up some tick born cooties?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Housekeeping brought one of those automatic scent sprayers for the bathroom that make the outhouse smell like a woman's hair, but just set it on the counter until Maintenance can install it. So I come out of the stall after taking a shit that would make a Kodiak bear proud and what do I see? One of our esteemed sales staff looking into the hole on the front like the secrets of the universe were in there. As I open my mouth to warn him, it sprays him right in the eye from three inches away. He screams, throws it on the floor (breaking it) and runs out of the bathroom. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
I ride my bike to our local Raising Cane's to pick up takeout ordered online. their party platter is a decent deal.

ain't nobody got time to wait in line for that, though

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Housekeeping brought one of those automatic scent sprayers for the bathroom that make the outhouse smell like a woman's hair, but just set it on the counter until Maintenance can install it. So I come out of the stall after taking a shit that would make a Kodiak bear proud and what do I see? One of our esteemed sales staff looking into the hole on the front like the secrets of the universe were in there. As I open my mouth to warn him, it sprays him right in the eye from three inches away. He screams, throws it on the floor (breaking it) and runs out of the bathroom. I CANNOT STOP LAUGHING.
Recently walked by some neighbors struggling to move a mobile basketball hoop. They asked for my help and I recommended draining the water from the base and to tilt it back on its wheels like it was designed to be moved.

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
Recently walked by some neighbors struggling to move a mobile basketball hoop. They asked for my help and I recommended draining the water from the base and to tilt it back on its wheels like it was designed to be moved.
One of the reasons I like living out by the forest is I'm the smartest person for miles and miles around here. And I'm not that smart.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
One of the reasons I like living out by the forest is I'm the smartest person for miles and miles around here. And I'm not that smart.
I am surrounded by highly educated people with zero common sense who have never done a day of real work in their lives. Except for my neighbor who is an electrician.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
you should send out an email about it to everyone in the company, just to watch the ensuing "reply all" shit show

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
I am surrounded by highly educated people with zero common sense who have never done a day of real work in their lives. Except for my neighbor who is an electrician.
Well these rednecks ain't book smart but they'll work their goddam ass off. A trade off, I guess.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
:rofl:

I've never been. Never been to Churches, either. We got a Popeyes in town a couple years ago, we went once. The best friend chicken in town is at Skinny's.
You got nuggets, didn't ya? :busted:

Well these rednecks ain't book smart but they'll work their goddam ass off. A trade off, I guess.
Yeah - work smart, not hard.

Subject: Eric in the bathroom with puzzling new technology, a cautionary tale
@eric strt6 works at your office? :confused: :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
You got nuggets, didn't ya? :busted:
I actually got the sandwich. They used to do the PoBoy with chicken strips that was pretty good. Used to hit the one on I5 when going to my buddies house back in the day. The new sandwich is pretty good, but the setup in town is a hot mess.