Quantcast

!!! Tuesday !!!

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
So the purchasing guy, walks into the office yesterday morning…

“Want some free beer?”

What?

“Come to my car”

So several of us walk to this dude’s car (a Volkswagen station wagon) and the suspension is seriously squashed because the back seat and hatch is completely full of beer from a German brewery.

Apparently the brewery can’t sell it because it’s technically “expired”.

“Take all you want. No, no, here take some more “

Fridge is full.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

“Want some free beer?”

What?

“Come to my car”

So several of us walk to this dude’s car (a Volkswagen station wagon) and the suspension is seriously squashed because the back seat and hatch is completely full of beer from a German brewery.

Fridge is full.
What kind is it?

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord

“Want some free beer?”

What?

“Come to my car”

Fridge is full.
local charlotte german style brewery...
I'LL BE RIGHT OVER!!!!

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Nope, been an ongoing issue for years. Just getting a whole lot worse in the past couple years. Most likely related to blood sugar, borderline diabetes and a thru hiker diet high in carbs and sugar. Still though, I should seek medical care.
Ask your doc to get these checked:

- hemoglobin A1C
- BMP
- CBC
- TSH, T3, T4

jebfour

Turbo Monkey
Jun 19, 2003
CLT, NC
awww yeah. just gave mine a workover and a good bleed so my limited knowledge is at its peak! :rofl: do you happen to have a bleed kit?
I have nothing lol. They don’t even appear to have air in them. Not sure what’s going on. From the sounds of things, everyone has great luck, but not me for whatever reason. Not sure what is going on.

I don’t have a lot of time, but maybe we should hit purser before the rain comes? Even the short loop?

eaterofdog

ass grabber
Sep 8, 2006
Central Florida
The secret to deep frying a pork chop is to fry the fucking shit out of it. Fry it like a detainees' testicles at Gitmo. Fry it until you think it's going to be so dry. It will be tender and delicious.

Last edited: