Quantcast

TuesdayTuesdayTuesdayTuesday

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Yup - this is an attempt to prevent legislation of the type that was enacted allowing 17yo's (that will be 18 at the time of the general election) to vote in primary elections.
I'm not convinced that was the entire point of the citizenship ballot measure... My tinfoil hat brain is pretty convinced there's a measure that didn't make it to the ballot because Citizen Voter's, Inc. was busy shoving a petition with piles of signatures through county elections offices which created a bunch of busy work for those offices to verify the petitions, and who could have spent the time working on ensuring more legitimate measures made it to the ballot.

Fucking Republicans
SRSLY.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
I'm not convinced that was the entire point of the citizenship ballot measure...
Well - it wasn't *just* 17yo's - it's an effort to REMOVE the ability of the state/local authorities to decide who gets to vote.

You'd think that they'd be *SUPPORTIVE* of local control like that... but it seems that, perhaps, certain political parties/persuasions are more interested in voter suppression than getting *more* people to vote. :disgust:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
I'm not convinced that was the entire point of the citizenship ballot measure... My tinfoil hat brain is pretty convinced there's a measure that didn't make it to the ballot because Citizen Voter's, Inc. was busy shoving a petition with piles of signatures through county elections offices which created a bunch of busy work for those offices to verify the petitions, and who could have spent the time working on ensuring more legitimate measures made it to the ballot.

SRSLY.

Satire or not, that is the question. I could believe it either way.

Well - it wasn't *just* 17yo's - it's an effort to REMOVE the ability of the state/local authorities to decide who gets to vote.

You'd think that they'd be *SUPPORTIVE* of local control like that... but it seems that, perhaps, certain political parties/persuasions are more interested in voter suppression than getting *more* people to vote. :disgust:
Any time a group advocates for less people participating in a supposedly democratic process, you can be assured that they are full of shit.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Get thee to a testing station, man! :(
Talked to my doctor’s receptionist and she said I needed to get tested for Covid and that there are lots of people who have it but with very mild symptoms.

I have been extremely careful during this and have only been to the grocery store, my studio and Grayson Highlands in the past two weeks. I wear a mask and generally stay away from people.

This sucks and I’m scared.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Talked to my doctor’s receptionist and she said I needed to get tested for Covid and that there are lots of people who have it but with very mild symptoms.

I have been extremely careful during this and have only been to the grocery store, my studio and Grayson Highlands in the past two weeks. I wear a mask and generally stay away from people.

This sucks and I’m scared.
Have you had a fever? I found (in hindsight) that many of the symptoms you hear about occured, but the fever and fatigue was by far the worst. I ran as high as 103* for over 4 days, and couldn't do shit for a couple of weeks.
See if you can safely get tested.

Full Trucker

Frikkin newb!!!
Feb 26, 2003
Exit, CO
Satire or not, that is the question. I could believe it either way.
Oh, The Beaverton is definitely satire... but there are some very real things in that story as well. For instance:

Any time a group advocates for less people participating in a supposedly democratic process, you can be assured that they are full of shit.
QFMFT.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Have you had a fever? I found (in hindsight) that many of the symptoms you hear about occured, but the fever and fatigue was by far the worst. I ran as high as 103* for over 4 days, and couldn't do shit for a couple of weeks.
See if you can safely get tested.
My normal temperature is 96.8. Was 97.8 a little while ago.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Found an amazing site for 6 vehicles, it was actually really easy. Had a super fun ride up Nome/Alaska/Mega/EKG, and cleaned everything for the first time. I really enjoyed EKG, and giggled at the thought of Watz cussing. I accidentally left my favorite desert riding gloves in the shitter, they were gone by the time I went back fifteen minutes later. I actually feel sorry for whomever thought they needed them that badly.

EDIT: Major win for the Luftkappe on the relentless chunk.

Last edited:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
I accidentally left my favorite desert riding gloves in the shitter, they were gone by the time I went back fifteen minutes later. I actually feel sorry for whomever thought they needed them that badly.
probably some asshole like me just threw them in the can

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Well.....it appears the one trail I didn't happen to find/ride has some wide open fast stuff and potentially doubles according to Google Earth?? Gonna have to go back tomorrow I guess....
Screenshot_20201020-172655.png

Screenshot_20201020-172704_copy_540x1150.png

Screenshot_20201020-172533.png