Quantcast

***Tuesdaze GMT***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
i am heckin' sore after 6 workouts in the last 3 days. morning rowing machine sessions, afternoon bike/trainer sessions.

was running late and thought i was gonna be late for an 8 am meeting (who the hell schedules an 8am meeting the morning after a 3 day weekend?) but it got rescheduled since one of the key participants had jury duty. time for more coffee.

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Last day of cold weather. Next 14 days will see nothing below the 20's. This concludes the weather update from Kebekistan.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Windy Boston streets are not nice in 12F. Another meh day in the office, then maybe a night ride with a buddy, or a solo ride, or moar gin.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Morning!

On-site job interview with a place I'd actually like to work, as they have good bennies. It would be a most opportune time as well, I think the truck may be asking for either two new batteries, or some sort of on-board, two bank trickle charger.

That and the poor girl puppy hurt herself again over the weekend, so I'd wager it's off to the vet for x-rays, and I'm guessing some sort of expensive surgery.

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Morning!

On-site job interview with a place I'd actually like to work, as they have good bennies. It would be a most opportune time as well, I think the truck may be asking for either two new batteries, or some sort of on-board, two bank trickle charger.

That and the poor girl puppy hurt herself again over the weekend, so I'd wager it's off to the vet for x-rays, and I'm guessing some sort of expensive surgery.
Best of luck, sorry to hear about your doggo. Hopefully nothing too serious.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Good luck @Adventurous

No word yet on my search. I was told I was extended until 2/14, but now they say just end of month, but MAYBE February, also. I am wrapping stuff up and finding something else.

Dentist this morning. This is the first time I have gotten a cleaning from someone not my wife in like 6 years. Kinda weird, but I know this gal well and I am guessing she is also really good.

Sandwich

Pig my fish!
Staff member
May 23, 2002
borcester rhymes
day 1 of sick kid has the flu. No signs from myself nor daughter- this is good. Son is bouncing off the walls, so either tamiflu is the tamifluckin' shit, or my son's immune system isn't as bad as I though...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Hello all.
I've decided that I need to stop being fat.
You know the thread to peer into!
Morning!

Like/dislike for paragraphs 2 and 3

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Did my CCAT assessment last night and answered 49/50 and only guessed on like 5, maybe. I was doing well until I got wicked distracted about half way through. Get a phone interview Monday with the hiring manager. Should be good.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Supposed to go for an interview next week where they asked me to dress casually and wear safety shoes. Never encountered casual dress in an interview before...that mean I should wear a pair of Carhartts or something? Or is this some sort of trap?

StiHacka

Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Supposed to go for an interview next week where they asked me to dress casually and wear safety shoes. Never encountered casual dress in an interview before...that mean I should wear a pair of Carhartts or something? Or is this some sort of trap?
Business casual? Blazer, pair of slacks, ironed shirt. No tie.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Wear an I'm With Her t-shirt and a MAGA hat to cover your bases if they are trying to out your political views.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
someone brought me a smothered burrito for dinner, which was amazing, thanks so much!
however, the fucking thing had 1/2 hour old, slimy lettuce in it.
I mean, who does that?
how does the owner not know this abomination is occurring?
crazy gringos.

jimmydean

Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I have only worn a tie once. But I usually wear a collared shirt and Dickies slacks. I don't own any safety shoes, but I have both blue and black Carhartt's.