Quantcast

***Tuesdaze GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
What a dink. Is he also refusing to pay, which is why you have to go to small claims court?! (is he annoyed that you built your house in "his" backyard or something equally douchey?)
Yes, he refused to pay. He was lucky enough to hit our 78"x78" thermos which cost $2k to replace. Funny story though, called to see if he had summited witness or documents, and was informed that he actually never responded to the court. So we are meeting the judge alone, so we already have won. We just need the final amount to hire a bailiff to get our money cause even though we have a favorable judgment, we still need to get our money cause I doubt he will pay voluntarily.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Omg. The email bounced back because it was too large. This is a rage inducing, emotional rollercoaster.
Sorry for having a chuckle at your expense, but this whole thing reads like a tragic comedy where the good guy constantly gets out-manuevered by the sloshed, bumbling bad guy.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Yes, he refused to pay. He was lucky enough to hit our 78"x78" thermos which cost $2k to replace. Funny story though, called to see if he had summited witness or documents, and was informed that he actually never responded to the court. So we are meeting the judge alone, so we already have won. We just need the final amount to hire a bailiff to get our money cause even though we have a favorable judgment, we still need to get our money cause I doubt he will pay voluntarily.
:popcorn:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
what a shit show... not how you want to start off your neighbourly relationship. :/

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Dude. He fucking SHOT your window, refused to pay, and then just ignored the court??

Fucking people, I tell ya. :disgust:

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
what a shit show... not how you want to start off your neighbourly relationship. :/
He since put his house for sale. He had just bought it 6 months before we started construction. Seems to be a flip.

Dude. He fucking SHOT your window, refused to pay, and then just ignored the court??

Fucking people, I tell ya. :disgust:
He's quite the proverbial asshole.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Oh hell... This keeps getting better.
In that email you solicited her to be your agent. "I know" Then why didn't you say that directly? And can you please tell me what role I'm playing here? And what exactly are you paying her for?

"But who will handle all the ppwk?" That would be the title company.

"What about local law regarding [insert misc property transfers]?" The title company has to deal with that.

What is your end goal here? Do you really want to be rid of this place? "Yes!" Then let me do it.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Tonight will be attempt #3 to get the 11y.o. his second jab. 2mg of benzodiazeprene should help. hopefully.
JTFC, even w the full dose of benzos, it still took 2 hours and 4 nurses before he could go through with it. It's a good thing my wife went with him and not me; I think I would have lost my shit. She's a saint.

Settle down they said, have kids they said.... :butcher:

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
JTFC, even w the full dose of benzos, it still took 2 hours and 4 nurses before he could go through with it. It's a good thing my wife went with him and not me; I think I would have lost my shit. She's a saint.

Settle down they said, have kids they said.... :butcher:
2 hours? Next time duct tape him to the chair and be done with it

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Oh hell... This keeps getting better.
In that email you solicited her to be your agent. "I know" Then why didn't you say that directly? And can you please tell me what role I'm playing here? And what exactly are you paying her for?

"But who will handle all the ppwk?" That would be the title company.

"What about local law regarding [insert misc property transfers]?" The title company has to deal with that.

What is your end goal here? Do you really want to be rid of this place? "Yes!" Then let me do it.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Next time I will fucking hold him down. I'll fucking lie on him if I need to. All 220lbs of me.
Not saying it is the right thing to do, probably the wrong thing but I know exactly what my father would have said in that situation.

"Sit down and do what you are told or you are going to get a lot worse than a shot in the arm when we get home"

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Sorry, no ///deck pics, but I know you're all concerned. 9ish inches of snow so far today.

So no outdoors riding today, instead I climbed a mountain in Romania indoors instead.