Quantcast

***Tuesdaze GMT***

gonefirefightin

free wieners

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
two nights in a row of decent sleep. albeit very bizarre dreams.
same here. both nights were preceded by the ingestion of a mix of CBD and THC oil (2/3 - 1/3). coincidence?

nice day out there, 5°F (0°F) and sunny makes it feel positively balmy for the walk to school with the kids.

Tonight will be attempt #3 to get the 11y.o. his second jab. 2mg of benzodiazeprene should help. hopefully.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
same here. both nights were preceded by the ingestion of a mix of CBD and THC oil (2/3 - 1/3). coincidence?

nice day out there, 5°F (0°F) and sunny makes it feel positively balmy for the walk to school with the kids.

Tonight will be attempt #3 to get the 11y.o. his second jab. 2mg of benzodiazeprene should help. hopefully.
i've been laying off the shed visits and cutting back on the drinking

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
i've been laying off the shed visits and cutting back on the drinking
This is a good thing. I've been trying to cut back on booze too (1 small glass of wine w dinner vs. a tallcan of strong beer).

I find the CBD/THC mix helps me sleep through the night when I can feel my back beginning to act up. Good night's sleep=back heals quicker. Could be placebo, but I really think it helps...

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
alcool seems to be no bueno for sleep. We've been on the no booze January and I've slept like a baby since.
that's pretty much where i'm at. and at least 25lbs overweight. my goal isn't to cut it out 100%, but just made a significant reduction.

sunringlerider

Turbo Monkey
Oct 30, 2006
Corn Fields of Indiana
that's pretty much where i'm at. and at least 25lbs overweight. my goal isn't to cut it out 100%, but just made a significant reduction.
I never was a full on boozer but would down 2-3 beers a night and hit the hard stuff on the weekend.
October 31, 2016 I gave it up 100% for a year. Lost weight; slept better and was able to train harder for some races I had planned.
I’ll have a drink every now and then currently, but being a cheap date isn’t a bad thing.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle

iRider

Turbo Monkey
Apr 5, 2008
Looks like we will be out of all covid restrictions within two week which will be super sweet.
Sorry, but that is the dumbest thing the government has ever decided. Why not get rid of the speed limits and gun control while they are at it? Making a big fuss about how dangerous PFOS contaminations are and at the same time doing BS like that. :banghead:
People like me that want to protect ourselves will be either forced to get sick or quit our jobs because there is no way you can combine both anymore. Shows that the industry has control over the government, because this is exactly what they were asking for. WTF?

maxyedor

<b>TOOL PRO</b>
Oct 20, 2005
In the bathroom, fighting a battle
I will fight you for tamales
I'm going to let you two duke it out for the tamales, then swoop in and fight the winner while they're still tired.

Breakfast tamales FTW! Breakfast tamales with green chile and a runny fried egg FTMFW!

...anger is festering. I know this is no bueno, but god dammit. I haven't been this pissed in years. Even the can cut incident yesterday didn't make me this mad.
1643128500571.png

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Well, we're having a "come to Jesus" conversation with her in a few hours.

chuffer

Turbo Monkey
Sep 2, 2004
McMinnville, OR
I'm so fucking pissed right now. This was done. I just needed to get the contract to a new re attorney to read over and it was done. Now she looped another money grabber in. This is going to drive the price up $4k, which might be a serious problem.
I guess I am real estate naive, but how does this shit show on your side increase the price for the buyer? The seller pays commission, don't they? Or were you planning on penalizing the buyer for your MIL's transgression? I don't think I am understanding and I am certain that I am not helping...

Now more coffee and then off to PT. Crashed on my bad shoulder yesterday. Trails are hero dirt except for the wood features...they are apparently slippery...