Quantcast

***Tuesdaze GMT***

Jozz

Joe Dalton
Apr 18, 2002
SADL
Will be heading out for a ride soon. Some blues to recuperate from yesterday's ride. Might hit some more Reds later though.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I'm taking Ruth to surgery at noon to get her wrist fracture pinned. Work was flexible enough to let me have a 3 hour mid day break to get her taken care of. working 0700 to 1030 then 1230 to 1500 Ruth should be ready to go home around 1530 and I get to use the work vehicle to transport her on the companies fuel dime.

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Went to prep the garage door frames for painting yesterday after work. Discovered 4 sections of rotten wood :shakefist:

Now I need to find some sort of contractor (carpenter??) who'll reframe/fix the frames before the weather turns to shit for the next 6 months.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Training continues today, which overlaps with an appointment with the neuro ophthalmologist at 11:30. So today I'm taking the training at the head office which just so happens to be like a 5 minute drive from the docs office.

Getting here though...jeebus. Google popped up saying "hey taking such and such route will save you 9 minutes!". Okay, sign me up!

As soon as I confirmed the route changed and passed the exit for the original route, it then announced a 7 minute delay ahead. Come on for real? Should have just stuck with my original plan and maybe I wouldn't have had to panic pooped in this new washroom.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
anytime i need a laugh i watch the bill burr philly rant on youtube...

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
heh, panic pooped

/me shall be headed to the hospital soonish for it is a Tuesday, a pancreatic cancer conference day as usual. Dropping off kid 3 at preschool on the way as I worked a bit ahead on my list last night after moonlighting so can afford to be a bit tardy.

then rehearsal tonight with the awkward big cast. Getting the cast redone tomorrow with something smaller—maybe just the splint?!

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Went to prep the garage door frames for painting yesterday after work. Discovered 4 sections of rotten wood :shakefist:

Now I need to find some sort of contractor (carpenter??) who'll reframe/fix the frames before the weather turns to shit for the next 6 months.
Yeah... that's not gonna happen.

I prefer the blue and yellow purple pills.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
3 days of riding my road bike in a row is the first in a looong time and happy I finally was able to. Lost 6 pounds too.

Chris Rock was really funny last night. Chappelle was okay but Chris was on another level and seemed more like a complete show that he had worked on vs just telling dirty stories. I think my 12 year old learned some new things :-)

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Chris Rock was really funny last night. Chappelle was okay but Chris was on another level and seemed more like a complete show that he had worked on vs just telling dirty stories. I think my 12 year old learned some new things :-)
where the fuck did you see this...?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Up late, just because. No meetings today, so just catching up and doing prep work for tomorrow and Thursday's upcoming days from hell.

Trying to get Wifey onboard with cable unplugging. She has shows on just about every platform that she watches, but has a couple on Paramount+ which she wants, but we don't have yet. She would have every add-on service except Apple TV (because they don't play nicely with Google) and we'd still be paying less than we are now. Not a drastic amount, less than 10%, but fuck Comcast.

MikeD

Leader and Demogogue of the Ridemonkey Satinists
Oct 26, 2001
chez moi
No one says eating and forking are mutually exclusive.

(well, maybe those of extraordinarily limited imagination...)