Quantcast

***Tuesderp GM T***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

Friday! :banana:

Going to the climbing gym with the women folk tonight. Wife and I were getting pretty big into climbing when I got hit. I think I tried going 2 or 3 times after I got out of the hospital, but then we had kid and haven't been since. But now kid is big, and were going to take her and start over. Hoping it turns back into a thing. I expect to be sore tomorrow.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Time change fucked this morning. Went to bed at 10 and was up at 2. Laid in bed trying to get back to sleep until around 3:15 or so before getting out of bed and coming into work. Consolation prize is getting out of work early this afternoon, so there's the upside.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
:twitch: Warm, humid & wet morning with annoying rain. :stosh:
Right shoulder still quite sore, most likely from my wreck on Sunday. With all the rain in the forecast, I doubt I will be on my bike today. Now back to this work thing. :dead:

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Finally got a date to register as living in Denmark at the local municipality so I can finally get the address registered. Hopefully it will go smooth getting the boys into the system too.

RoboDonkey713

Monkey
Feb 24, 2011
Maine
Today's list is a long one. I keep telling myself that "they are the things to get to do" vs "the things you have to do". PMA outlook is needed. Bikes in the woods later. Meow.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Good Morning!!!

Kind of a foggy, gray and humid morning out there....like breathing through a wet diaper.

I have a large number of "priorityACTION!" items on my plate this week. If everything is a priority, then nothing is a priority. However, someone brought in mini-fritatta's and a strawberry crumble cake, so I'll be O.K.

Y'all go be cool like little Fonzie's, a'ight?

Yossarian

Monkey Pimp
Jul 25, 2001
Aboard the Inchcliffe Castle
I really want to ride, but work, family and weather keep getting in the way. I am supposed to play tennis tonight, but that will likely get blown out by at least one, if not two of the above. At least that gives me time to pack for the beach trip that starts on FTS Friday. Too many toys to bring and not enough hauling capacity.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Woman bot and manchild will be returning from Maine today. I've been separated from him for just under 48hrs and it feels like forever.

Kids do crazy things to you, I tell ya.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

So yesterday I got a lovely letter from Hostess Cakes with two coupons for free anything for alerting them to the improper storage of the Deep Fried Banana Twinkies at my local retailer. I also got the Tech Deck WeThePeople for the top of Lil Mans cake (was the only red with black wheels on ebay). So while no grilled cheese sandwich, it was a nice day for mail.

Vintage BMX show at Lumberyard this weekend, will likely check that out. Also will ride Gateway Green this weekend as well. Just need to get through this week.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
alerting them to the improper storage of the Deep Fried Banana Twinkies at my local retailer
You ate them after re-freezing them, right? How did that turn out?

I am at work. Threw down the gauntlet via email at the end of the day--I did twice the work as my co-worker yesterday, but moreover for studies I directly read (instead of having a preliminary report by our underlyings to sign, which is less work) I did 13x the work that she did.

I asked to not be assigned with her any more if my section head can't get it into her head that shared work is not work for her to not do and me to do.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river

I am at work. Threw down the gauntlet via email at the end of the day--I did twice the work as my co-worker yesterday, but moreover for studies I directly read (instead of having a preliminary report by our underlyings to sign, which is less work) I did 13x the work that she did.

I asked to not be assigned with her any more if my section head can't get it into her head that shared work is not work for her to not do and me to do.
Dude... you really like to play with fire, don't ya? :D

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Dude... you really like to play with fire, don't ya? :D
Heh. She's a known curmudgeon, and I am currently in good graces. I've had enough of her shit, and so have my other non-curmudgeonly co-workers. If she could just retire already...

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
I rolled them in sugar and cinnamon after reading reviews of the crust being bland. I air fried them for 8 minutes and they were pretty damn tasty. I didn't die or sh!t myself after eating 3 of them, so maybe Twinkies do last forever. :rofl:

I still have a bunch in the freezer, I was waiting for the response before eating any more. I noticed Grocery Outlet has them in the freezer last time I was there. Never did get a response from them.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Mornin'.
Get to spend this am getting two estimates for the damages of getting hit by a bus. Fun.
And, sonuvabitch, I slammed my index finger in the car door last night.
Black, blue, and painful...no one finger braking in my immediate future...