Quantcast

***Tuesderp GM T***

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
day off tomorrow got approved. new bike build & first ride now on the dongle. hopefully have time to do some service to the DH bike to prep it for sale.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
What is the over/under on complaints the section head received about Toshi?
Heh. There was one surgeon who didn't like me. He reported a poor read on a scan... and it was poor, but it wasn't done by me! Suckas!

(Note "was" in the above. He also was/is a curmudgeon and was fired by the surgery department last year entirely of their own volition. So that's that.)

mantispf2000

Turbo Monkey
Aug 9, 2001
Nevada, 2 hours from Mammoth
Celebrity Golf starts today in Tahoe. Parking will be a bitch, though it's a good thing I'm at Harvey's today, as I can't handle the lookie-loo's very well. Then again, they do help pay the bills.........

And it's overtime pay, which is even better!!!!!!

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Good morning Monkies. Yesterday I started the "voluntary" early retirement process. Since I am not 55 my benefits are not stellar. I plan to take 6 months to a year off before looking for something else. Exit date will be before Sept 30th. Gap income will not start until I am 55... we will see how that goes.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Good morning Monkies. Yesterday I started the "voluntary" early retirement process. Since I am not 55 my benefits are not stellar. I plan to take 6 months to a year off before looking for something else. Exit date will be before Sept 30th. Gap income will not start until I am 55... we will see how that goes.
Is your store closing?

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
FTS. I was not aware that Haley climbed into bed last night until she rolled over and a flailing arm punched me to the face. Good morning.

Manager is still out of office and I'm dealing with a lot of the training for the new guy. Yeah fun. Having to ride him about being on time, logging his hours right, etc. is just so much fun. Also scheduling a bunch of events for the team because the manager's not here. At least the director is now aware of how much of this crap I do when the team manager isn't around. She's had to come over multiple times to ask for help with things that she can't or doesn't know how to handle.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
Paging @Full Trucker, Full Trucker to the white courtesy phone.....We have a funemployment emergency in aisle 3

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Mind your healthcare options. You can't claim Medicare until 65. Make sure that's covered and in place before pulling any triggers.

Montana rider

Turbo Monkey
Mar 14, 2005
The last time I made it 5 years through the miracle of home equity, I planned slightly better this time. Now for a Tuesday morning trail ride in 70 degree weather. :thumb:
I see how you are... I couldn't have ridden early today anyways, as I forgot wifelet had jury duty,,,

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Hernia recovery continues. No work today. Staying home in my oven of an apartment.
the pooping isn't that hard...my younger brother insisted on looking at furniture the day after his was done...and insisted on driving on the way home....so much for doctors orders....at least i got a free trip to colorado out of it.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
how's the apendicitis coming along?
Doc says it's not appendicitis. Pain is in the right region, but not high enough levels for the length of time I've had it. He said monitor and check back later. It's pretty annoying to have a mystery pain. I don't mind pain. I just like to know why it's happening.

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
the pooping isn't that hard...my younger brother insisted on looking at furniture the day after his was done...and insisted on driving on the way home....so much for doctors orders....at least i got a free trip to colorado out of it.
I could be pushing things. However, it's on my gimpy side, and I'm trying to go easy on it. A walk around the block got things pretty irritated last night.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I could be pushing things. However, it's on my gimpy side, and I'm trying to go easy on it. A walk around the block got things pretty irritated last night.
my brother is a stubborn fuck...if his guts fell out i was just going to hand him a dust pan and broom...

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Doc says it's not appendicitis. Pain is in the right region, but not high enough levels for the length of time I've had it. He said monitor and check back later. It's pretty annoying to have a mystery pain. I don't mind pain. I just like to know why it's happening.
hernia....possible appendicitis...

da fuq?....you playing kick the can with a black cat or something?

mandown

Poopdeck Repost
Jun 1, 2004
Transylvania 90210
hernia....possible appendicitis...

da fuq?....you playing kick the can with a black cat or something?
Don't forget the three months of recurring bladder infections, and this nasty little bit of paralysis I've accumulated. 2017 deadpool for me looks like a strong play.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh look, it is taco tuesday!

About to attempt driving with one hand...this should be interesting. Going to have to pick shift points a little differently. :popcorn:

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I've discovered that the Whole Foods near my office has Pliny the Elder in stock on Tuesdays. Seems like a good reason to go get a sammie and a couple of beers for after the climbing gym tonight. And I'm healed up enough to wear a harness so I get to do real climbing again!!

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Are you implying I can get a grilled cheese in the mail?
When the mini Wellgo pedals showed up for Lil Mans bike, he went with me to the mail box. I told him there should be something good in there. He said "Maybe it will be a grilled cheese sandwich" witch at that point I had not considered to be an option. And while I was excited to get his pedals, they were now far less exciting than the idea of a grilled cheese sandwich.

/sh!ta3yearoldsays

But there could be an untapped sandwich via mail market.

Greyhound

Trail Rat
Jul 8, 2002
Alamance County, NC
Manager is still out of office and I'm dealing with a lot of the training for the new guy. Yeah fun. Having to ride him about being on time, logging his hours right, etc. is just so much fun. Also scheduling a bunch of events for the team because the manager's not here. At least the director is now aware of how much of this crap I do when the team manager isn't around. She's had to come over multiple times to ask for help with things that she can't or doesn't know how to handle.

That Stoney is an important m*therf*cker. Don't they know who you are?

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
When the mini Wellgo pedals showed up for Lil Mans bike, he went with me to the mail box. I told him there should be something good in there. He said "Maybe it will be a grilled cheese sandwich" witch at that point I had not considered to be an option. And while I was excited to get his pedals, they were now far less exciting than the idea of a grilled cheese sandwich.

/sh!ta3yearoldsays

But there could be an untapped sandwich via mail market.
mailbox = shrodingers box

Could be grilled cheese, could be a dead cat.