Quantcast

^^^Tuesderp GMT^^^

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

We got a new phones & phone system at work yesterday. Tons of issues and everyone is still not sure how to use them correctly. I thought it was hilarious but others not so much.

Let's see what craziness today brings...

Last edited:

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Kill me please. I couldn't get to sleep until after 2:00am, so the 5am wakeup was rough. I'm ready to curl up under my desk and go to sleep.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
3 solid hours? Damn Stone, that's a full night! Bike build finished yet?

Wind was howling here too. News said 98mph in el Rancho Blanco up the road a piece.

Eric: what did the regular driver do??

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
The driver called not before he was to get there, but after. So I was late for something I didn't even need to be there for. So instead of dropping the pallet at the end of the driveway. He drops it in the snow at the end of the driveway. We can't even figure out how he did it.... 16 80lb bags of concrete later, we are all safe and sound.

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
Bought the second bike of the year. Wasn't really planned but after I did a long fitting session last week I decided I can never get my Tarmac to fit me so I bought a Roubaix. Hopefully I can keep my both my new bikes for a long time enough bike building and parts selling.

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

It's Tuesday, bitches. I got in nice and early because I was supposed to have a new build. Got an email saying "Hey, there is a new build located <here>".

"This folder is empty" :rofl:

The development team is located in Brisbane, so they will get my email about 4:00 tonight.

Da Peach

Outwitted by a rodent
Jul 2, 2002
North Van
Got in early and did most of what I'm supposed to do for the day by 8:30.

Going to a "lunch and learn" about concrete fabric. Should be interesting... Gotta think they'd be good for keeping dirt jumps, berms, etc... the right shape.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
Listed an iPhone on eBay last night. Now getting a stream of scam proposals - send to Indonesia, my little sister's sick, &c, &c.
I've got some parts listed on pinkbike. The stream of stupid that I'm getting from that is stupefying.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
someone slipped me some colon blow while i wasn't looking....

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Interviewing for PDX super on Friday, in Denver. :think:
Good luck!

Today is my morning half-day off. I spent it applying for random IT positions within King County. Still no word from Denver.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I've got some parts listed on pinkbike. The stream of stupid that I'm getting from that is stupefying.
I had somebody arguing with me about not responding to his email with questions about my fork. After I was listed as sold. Mind numbing.

HAB

Chelsea from Seattle
Apr 28, 2007
Seattle
I had somebody arguing with me about not responding to his email with questions about my fork. After I was listed as sold. Mind numbing.
I had a guy ask for more pictures (twice) which I provided. I gave him a day or two to mull it over, and then asked him if he was still interested. He simply replied "I'm broke." I told him to go fvck himself with something rusty.

I've had two guys unequivocally agree to buy separate items, and then when I gave them my paypal address, tell me that they have to sell some sh!t before they have the funds available. One of them did come through in about 24 hours, the other has gone to full radio silence.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Afternoon. Snow is still coming down here! Taking the kids to the circus fundraiser tonight at my school. Other than that, not much else is going. Working on some lodging options for monkeyfest too.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
What why do nobody want to hire Dr Smarts?
Because of my fantastic people skills? :D Actually, the whole specialty is in a crunch. Jobs in radiology are scarce nationwide. Great time for me to be finally finishing training.
You should apply at Downhill Zone.
Heh. I like my bus driver idea better, thank you very much. I did ace my parallel parking test back when I got my regular license. How hard can it be?