Quantcast

!@# Tuesderp GMT %$&

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Wake up slackers!!!!! Second day in a row I've had to get this thing started.

Got my butt kicked by my wife in fantasy football this week. She was gloating and all chipper last night and this morning. Yeah... that sucks.

Last edited:

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
went to bed last night, and when my head hit the pillow, I had a massive ache start in my ear... my ears had been popping for the past 3-4 days any time I drove up a small hill. The ache was so bad I went and put some of my kids ear drops in... then it got worse and I took advil. An hour later and I still couldn't sleep, I said fuck it, and popped one of my leftover oxycontins! there, all better now!

though you have to feel for the kids. If it hurts them as much as it hurt me, and the only drugs they can take is advil and tylenol... man, that would definitely lead to a shitty nights sleep.

Three nights and counting till my road trip to Stowe... Perry Hill, here I come!

CBJ

year old fart
Mar 19, 2002
Copenhagen, Denmark
The view from my bike commute this morning over the Brooklyn Bridge. I called Ghostbusters immediately something bad is brewing.

Also ordered the ORP bike horn and light it pretty cool

Toshi

Harbinger of Doom
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all! I was dragging serious ass on the short bike ride into work last night. Hypomania is exhausting.

The good news is that pooping is back to a normal volume. Yesterday must have been a fluke(worm?).

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
When there's something strange in your neighborhood...

The view from my bike commute this morning over the Brooklyn Bridge. I called Ghostbusters immediately something bad is brewing.

Also ordered the ORP bike horn and light it pretty cool