Quantcast

$#! Tuesderp GMT !#$

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

Wifey & son are still out of town and I haven't accidentally burned the house down yet. Hooray for me!

Might hit up the bar tonight to watch the USMNT game. I get to actually get to go to a bar on a weeknight. I'm liking this freedom and minimal responsibilities thing. I had forgotten how relaxing it is :D

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Oh crap its Tuesday already. Long weekends really mess me up.

This is going to be a long week, having to wait until Monday to get my car.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Howdy all. Wife and kid left for Seattle x 1 week yesterday, and my parents departed this morning. Freedom! to run around the house pantsless, or some such.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
As I wrote in the "how long is your commute thread", I was able to ride home at lunch and change my bb and lube my chain. and stop for pizza and make an espresso. not a bad lunch hour. beats sitting at my desk in this miserable cube farm...

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
How's your kid's head?
He's got some vistibular (sp) issues related to his eyes processing motion and focusing (ie looking at a book then looking at his teacher further away).

Might need some PT for that but the general consensus with the Mass Gen Drs is that it will resolve over time.

My position on the wife's shit list however appears to be more entrenched.

CrabJoe StretchPants

Reincarnated Crab Walking Head Spinning Bruce Dick
Nov 30, 2003
Groton, MA
Soon to be wifey doesn't want to live in the sticks?
Nope, and not surprised at all.

The good news is, my current salary (as opposed to when I bought my house 5 years ago) combined with her salary means we can look in the area I initially wanted to look. AKA less sticksy. That and seeing what a few houses have sold for in my neighborhood, I think my house is worth a bit more than what I paid for it, which is a bonus.

Meh, we'll see what happens.

Last edited:

pinkshirtphotos

site moron
Jul 5, 2006
Vernon, NJ
Was going to rain today /I didn't let it. I got half way toward the office today the crap car squat. It either ran out of gas or the transmission went out. It came from Hiroshima I blame grandpas. I rode the fixed gear cross bike tire bike to the place of business and home, that distance was 77 km, at night with a light. Bunny rabbit was running in the front of my wheel I almost ran over dinner, had chicken instead. No I didn't catch the chicken, saw 2 cats 4 deer 9 rabbits and rode slower then I explained I can.