Quantcast

%^& Tuesderp GMT &^%

ICEBALL585

Bacontard
Sep 8, 2009
.:585:.
Morning.

First day back to work after the long weekend. Hope everyone had a good turkey day weekend. Been sick with one hell of a cold the past few days (fever, body aches, non-stop runny nose,... etc). Helped the wifey put up our tree and xmas decorations yesterday as well. Feeling a little better today but still really worn out and tired.

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

The countdown to Christmas vacation continues. Gotta drop by the RMV tonight and register the truck. I might as well bend over and start warming up now.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
Morning.

First day back to work after the long weekend. Hope everyone had a good turkey day weekend. Been sick with one hell of a cold the past few days (fever, body aches, non-stop runny nose,... etc). Helped the wifey put up our tree and xmas decorations yesterday as well. Feeling a little better today but still really worn out and tired.
Heh. That's not a cold...

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
bit wet out....YAY

Why does Eric hate our eyes? Snipping Tool or Print Screen + paste into Paint >> taking a photo of your screen with your phone.

I'm still in Chicago. Losing motivation to go to anything before noon. I think for today 1:30-6 PM + a UW alumni social at 6:30 will be plenty.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Supposed to fly to LA this afternoon. First flight is already delayed, Chances are I will end up stuck in Charlotte. I blame Pesqueeb.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
Head over to Carmichael's steak house on Monroe & Morgan for lunch. :drool:
Perhaps I shall do that. I can skip the 1:30 PM plenary session as well, grab lunch, and be at the conference by 2:30 PM. Hmm...

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
enjoy the airport...it blows!
All airports blow. Still better than Atlanta or Philly.

I once missed a flight in Philly because it took over an hour to take the bus from the main to the commuter terminal. They wouldn't move buses until full.

Last edited:

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
Perhaps I shall do that. I can skip the 1:30 PM plenary session as well, grab lunch, and be at the conference by 2:30 PM. Hmm...
In as much as it's a steak house, they have a chicken sandwich with peppers on pretzel bun that will knock your socks off, as well as an amazing rib eye sandwich.

(I did some carpentry and remodeling in there about 6 years back. Love that place)

TN

Hey baby, want a hot dog?
Jul 9, 2002
Jimtown, CO
Picked La up at the airport last night & she stayed home today. Im super jealous.

She has a work thing Saturday so I may ski this weekend, if there is more than a ribbon of snow in the area, otherwise I may go play poker.

Tuesday...the day where I start planning my weekend.

now i need a fruit cup.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
:wave:

10k back in tha' hood. I'm still relatively cooked from turkeyday half marathon and subsequent boozing. I need to find a upcoming race to maintain motivation. Also, I have a bad case of "needing" a new bike.

Heh. That's not a cold...
Ebola! :tinfoil:

Supposed to fly to LA this afternoon. First flight is already delayed, Chances are I will end up stuck in Charlotte. I blame Pesqueeb.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
Took my boys to see Fury in an effort to tarnish their love of all things military.
9yo was reduced to tears by the end and the 12yo a walked out commenting about the futility of war so I guess I'll chalk it as a win.
Fucking pussies.

Toshi

Oct 23, 2001
In as much as it's a steak house, they have a chicken sandwich with peppers on pretzel bun that will knock your socks off, as well as an amazing rib eye sandwich.

(I did some carpentry and remodeling in there about 6 years back. Love that place)
Chicken sandwich ordered. Weird that they have spreadable cheese with their bread vs butter.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Took my boys to see Fury in an effort to tarnish their love of all things military.
9yo was reduced to tears by the end and the 12yo a walked out commenting about the futility of war so I guess I'll chalk it as a win.
Fucking pussies.
How will they ever understand the glory that comes from pain and suffering in the name of protecting 70 years of selfish and short sighted foreign policy?

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Just another Tuesday. So many little tasks to complete at work. :banghead:

I picked the wrong spot to park in today, too. My car is now covered in bird diarrhea. It'll be fun washing it off tonight in the freezing cold. :banghead:

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Wowzers. this is a rainstorm. 6" has fallen in the northbay and 1-3" everywhere else since 4 am. They just issued a Urban and Small Stream flood warning for the Bay Area.

We really need this rain Bonus points, each inch of rain = one foot of Snow at the Sierra Ski Resorts.....major powder day for some lucky bastards

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
How will they ever understand the glory that comes from pain and suffering in the name of protecting 70 years of selfish and short sighted foreign policy?
so hitler kills the pesky jews and no middle east problems today?