Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
Given the choice, I will generally choose a steep ascent and a long high speed descent over a long easy climb with a steep slow speed descent that doesn't last very long. All about that ROI.
The advantage of this ride is you've got two parks linked by a trail across the top of the mountain. So you can alternate which to climb leading to which to descend. Both are challenging climbs and fun downhills.

Just need to keep the speed under control to stop for the hikers.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Very cool, I like it. I had a 7-string for a bit, but never really used it enough to justify having it. Never played a guitar with fanned frets, but sure would like to try it.

I used to think the 8-string thing was ridiculous, until I got into guys like Tosin Abasi. Then I "got it".
Yeah, I don't have any big ambitions, I want to try and learn something new. I really like the idea of the extended range, something I've been intuitively missing with 6string guitars.

That guy is god.

Nick

My name is Nick
Sep 21, 2001
where the trails are
So much for the tech section near the bottom
:rant:
when i ride Chimney solo, I'd often stop below that spot, catch my breath, and give it 3 attempts. I've only cleaned it 3-4 times ever. it's probably too wet to ride right now but I might walk up there later and see it for myself.

also, if they built up the downhill side so people can launch the rocks, I see many people blowing it and flying down into the ravine to rider's right.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river