Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Just had some guy from Tennesee with a thick yee-haw accent lean in close and say "wow, thiisahere is the prettiest country I evah seen. Must be nice to live in a place with no muzzies or blacks around".
That happens a lot in the South. For some reason racist, back woods, inbreed pig fuckers like to share their views with any white stranger.

The next time it happens, I might get in dudes face and tell him my wife is black. I'm not married of course, but dipshit won't know that. Racists like that will either shut up and walk away or make a total ass of themselves in public when confronted like that.

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That happens a lot in the South. For some reason racist, back woods, inbreed pig fuckers like to share their views with any white stranger.

The next time it happens, I might get in dudes face and tell him my husband is black. I'm not married of course, but dipshit won't know that. Racists like that will either shut up and walk away or make a total ass of themselves in public when confronted like that.
If you really want to make a redneck swallow his last tooth.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rocky trails have been ridden and burrito eaten.

I am now thoroughly convinced I have no business running a super wide bar. My old Spitty had a 685mm bar and the new one has a 720. I whacked a tree fucking hard with the lock-on and my forearm. Not sure why but I have a tendency to get too close to trees and a wider bar would probably end up with me breaking a hand.

Oh well, it's not like a Spitfire needs any extra leverage to corner.

Westy

the teste
Nov 22, 2002
Sleazattle
Been doing my best to keep a low profile at work. Failed to keep my mouth shut today and got volunteered to present a bunch of bullshit to a bunch of executives. Sigh. I don't like presentations and I really don't like talking to people whose only job qualifications are that they are tall, have nice hair and a deep voice.