Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
I do believe that @Tressaw and I have been dueling for GMT. Then we both deleted said GMT's when we saw the other, so third times a charm?

:wave:

FTS friday. :banana:

Edit: Now there is two GMT's again. Fuck it, I'm leaving this one and a mod can merge them, if this place even still has mods.

TreeSaw

Mama Monkey
Oct 30, 2003
Dancin' over rocks n' roots!
Lol! I'll let you win this one
Morning! Day 2 of gymnastics team camp for tall one & that means small one gets to drive me completely nuts! Supposed to MTB tonight so hopefully the rains hold off. Off to get some more coffee & school work complete before I put in my chauffeur cap.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Tuesday. Meh.

Rained all night here. And supposed to rain all day. Going to take the night off from biking to do some needed bike maintenance. It seems that the rear derailleur on my trail bike has become a 'lil sloppy.

Took tomorrow off to go ride the DH bike, but it looks like that will be a no-go with all this rain. Long ass trail ride, followed by the weekly group ride and bbq will have to do.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Dear FSM, can you please turn off this insane humidity? :shakefist: While at it, could you please make the daylight a little longer, too? :brows:

Le tired. Shall I get another cup of coffee? :think:

Adventurous

Starshine Bro
Mar 19, 2014
Crawlorado
Mornin!

Made another dumpster run last night to continue the throwing shit away train. Man does it feel good. Gonna have to give my bike a little TLC to recover from the weekend and see if I can sneak away at some point here this week for some dirt time.

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
dropped my son off at forest camp today. that place is awesome. I've never seen him so pumped to go to camp. He was running around everywhere, swinging off a rope, climbing a tree... just blissed out. that has to be one of the best feelings as a parent.

it's supposed to be rain-mageddon this afternoon and overnight, and high temps return tomorrow. the trails/forest/gardens could use the water, so it's not a bad thing I guess. though I too could do without the humidity. going to order some new headlights for night riding today. ITUO XP3. looking forward to having moar power on the head.

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
dropped my son off at forest camp today. that place is awesome. I've never seen him so pumped to go to camp. He was running around everywhere, swinging off a rope, climbing a tree... just blissed out. that has to be one of the best feelings as a parent.
You mean getting rid of the kid for a day during summer break? Yeah - I'm gonna fully agree with you on that one. :D

jimmydean

The Official Meat of Ridemonkey
Sep 10, 2001
Portland, OR
Morning Monkeys.

Meh, it's Tuesday.

On a lighter note, I started watching Silicon Valley and it is so industry appropriate that it is almost scary. Makes me glad I don't live there, that is for sure.

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
While at it, could you please make the daylight a little longer, too? :brows:
Thanks, that reminds me that I must charge my batteries tonight. Around here its just on the verge of too dark to ride by 8pm. And 8pm might stretching it...

Might have to start doing some longer rides at night. Start in the light and then take a break for food/rest, while the light transitions into darkness.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
Let that shit hang! Or pull half and see if they get danker.
they're starting to dry some, i need to pull a few cones to cut open and check. we've had a dry summer.

edit: because i have so few plants, i harvest the cones individually vs cutting the whole bine down, so i can harvest in stages.

Last edited:

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
Aw shit... Just hit the whiz quiz lottery! Probably been a solid three years since my last random.
Blackmail the kid to whiz for you in exchange for Google silence? :D

I'm at work after doing nothing productive yesterday. Pancreas cancer bonanza as usual. Days are seeming shorter and darker already--sun, I am disappoint.

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Passed my test. I have a bunch of hoops to jump through still to complete the process, but the hard part is done.

Wifey is having surgery today, so I get to hangout while that occurs. Otherwise, week off of work continues.

rockofullr

confused
Jun 11, 2009
East Bay, Cali
I Mondayed too hard last night and stripped the thread out of one of the disc rotor bolt holes on my DJ bike :bonk: That's the first time I've ever stripped threads out of anything in all my years of bike and car wrenching. The streak is over lol. I'm gonna blame it on using old bolts instead of the new ones I have just sitting around in my spare parts.

But this made me feel better though. Some high quality Enderpo Carnage!!

https://www.facebook.com/MikeGambleMedia/videos/1160729093950516/

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
I missed checking in this morning and now its too late. at least @stoney had a productive day. :thumb: Congrtats, doesn't this mean you are now the head a new venture at work?
Who knows at this point? The high-dollar account team is being back filled, so it's getting put into place right now. We are short staffed for our normal team, so that's priority.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am