Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

Jim Mac

MAKE ENDURO GREAT AGAIN
May 21, 2004
the middle east of NY
Yo. Tired. Raced BMX a bunch this weekend. Kid got banged up Sunday, knicking his nards whilst stacking on a triple (mistimed pump). Dad raced like 1600 lbs of guys...never had so many bigish oldish dudes on the gate at once. Managed to stay out of the stampede for the inside of turn 1 in the main, squeeking out out a 6th in this NYS Qualifier.

Riding XC tonight then back to small bikes for Wed, Sat & Sun. Yo.

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
Got saved by my Mountain Biking skills tonight. Riding my road bike on a down hill turn at a good clip and the front tire blew out and started to roll off the rim in a skid and I strated to lose control. Quickly counter steered threw the bike upright while keeping my body leaned, control came back tire stayed on and I stayed up and stopped the bike. Felt just like a front tire wash out in the dirt.. Other than that I had a great ride tonight. I'm going to have to buy some new tubes and replace the front tire as the pavement really chewed up the side walls leaving bare cords in places.

norbar

KESSLER PROBLEM. Just cause
Jun 7, 2007
Warsaw :/
Though it was going to be an easy day. 9.50 a mail from the crazy lady ruling the ad agency working for us that some trailers didn't appear as they should before (and instead of writing to me she writes to everyone including the owner of the company) a movie screening we paid for. I write to the cinema, they claim they did. Crazy lady again claims they didn't. 1 hour later we get to know she ordered a creation of a trailer when what she really wanted was subtitles to the movie. I work with idiots.

On the bright side I got my money back after one day of riding in Bali didn't work out because of a religious ceremony (the others did and it was dope).