Quantcast

&&& @Tuesderp GMT@ &&&

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
My wife has been hounding me for years to get a townie bike.
Something to ride to farmers market, beach, dinner etc seeing how we live in a lovely seaside town.
I never rode my good bike because it's too nice to lock up, life would end if it was gone etc.

So I've been searching in vain for a bike that fits (6'4) and isn't a POS/fits my dentist ways.
Toshi's quest pushed me over the edge and I officially gave up last night.

SC Stigmata closeout complete en route. Flat black for 'low key' appearance lol.

jonKranked

Detective Dookie
Nov 10, 2005
media blackout
My wife has been hounding me for years to get a townie bike.
Something to ride to farmers market, beach, dinner etc seeing how we live in a lovely seaside town.
I never rode my good bike because it's too nice to lock up, life would end if it was gone etc.

So I've been searching in vain for a bike that fits (6'4) and isn't a POS/fits my dentist ways.
Toshi's quest pushed me over the edge and I officially gave up last night.

SC Stigmata closeout complete en route. Flat black for 'low key' appearance lol.
that's super dentist for a townie bike. be sure to get a matching team replica kit.

dan-o

Turbo Monkey
Jun 30, 2004
that's super dentist for a townie bike. be sure to get a matching team replica kit.
I needed something to ride in winter as fat bikes are a non-starter.
Will get some tweed knickers and a Ralpha hoodie for slogging forest roads, er gravel grinding.

Kevin

Turbo Monkey
About a day away from finishing a project in Greenland. Started snowing this morning and unless it stops within a day or two ill have to come back next year in summer.
Also, if it doesnt stop snowing ill probably have to be flown back to the mainland by helicopter instead of a boat, because icebergs.

So Im keeping my fingers crossed for snow. Tons of snow.

AngryMetalsmith

Business is good, thanks for asking
Jun 4, 2006
I have no idea where I am
Rode Squirrel as an out and back. Didn't go all the way to the end, turned around at Horse Cove. Wasn't sure how long it would take to get back to the trailhead. Was out for five hours, including the time it took to find S. Mills after being misled by confusing directions.

Squirrel Gap is rocky, rooty and very narrow cliff riding. If you don't like heights, then you definitely won't like this trail.

I are tired.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Came across a EBike on my ride today. Pinnacle Hill ROC. He passed me uphill. But I smoked him down. All in all it was very eventful. Ever notice that everyone that drives to the trail head has noisy brakes?