Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Ola! Torrential rain is coming, threatening us with street flooding and general apocalypse. I'll skip riding and will have beers with a friend tonight. In other news, on my way to office, I saw a guy on a FS MTB wheelieing to an intersection like a boss. #keepitrealboston

JohnE

filthy rascist
May 13, 2005
Front Range, dude...
Take girl to bus, walk dog, do laundry, work out, listen to loud music, rebuild Moots and go ride. Organizational meeting tonight for ski shuttle drivers...being retired is le tiring...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Ola! Torrential rain is coming, threatening us with street flooding and general apocalypse. I'll skip riding and will have beers with a friend tonight. In other news, on my way to office, I saw a guy on a FS MTB wheelieing to an intersection like a boss. #keepitrealboston
You dont wheelie like a boss, you manual like a boss. :)

I Are Baboon

Vagina man
Aug 6, 2001
MTB New England
:wave: I have a lunch date with @Nick tomorrow to exchange teh monies for teh skis. I am le excited. :fans:
Wife just sold our two sets of old skis for a total of $300. I'd have been just fine to let the old skis sit in the garage forever, but if someone wants to give us $300 for them, I'll take it! I don't know what I'm all happy about though. That money is in Wife's pocket and I'll never see any of it.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Afternoon Monkies! On my way to work today I had severe pain in my lower rib cage, cold sweats and nausea. I pulled over and let it pass before driving to the ER, While XRays are currently inconclusive it looks as though I have fractured ribs number 9 and 10 on my right side, if not that then possible damage to the soft tissues that connect them. If things don't improve them I'll be back in for a CT scan by the end of the week. For now hydrocodone sleepies. I really want a beer too. At least its end of season and a 3 day supply of opiates. I cant feel anything right now so that good. :)

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Afternoon Monkies! On my way to work today I had severe pain in my lower rib cage, cold sweats and nausea. I pulled over and let it pass before driving to the ER, While XRays are currently inconclusive it looks as though I have fractured ribs number 9 and 10 on my right side, if not that then possible damage to the soft tissues that connect them. If things don't improve them I'll be back in for a CT scan by the end of the week. For now hydrocodone sleepies. I really want a beer too. At least its end of season and a 3 day supply of opiates. I cant feel anything right now so that good. :)
That sucks. I once bruised my ribs. A hematoma in the bone. Takes forever to heal caus bones aren't well irrigated by blood, and painful caus the hematoma has nowhere to expand to other than the nerves of the bone... I hope it's not that.

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
That sucks. I once bruised my ribs. A hematoma in the bone. Takes forever to heal caus bones aren't well irrigated by blood, and painful caus the hematoma has nowhere to expand to other than the nerves of the bone... I hope it's not that.
I dont think so, years ago I buised several ribs on the left side and it was a bitch taking over 6 months to heal, pain meds did not work so I eventually got some sort of pain blocking injection. That surface bruise was the size of a palm, this bruise will be much smaller. Its also not constant but comes and goes, now I dont feel anything unless I move.

I've been spening my time researching gimbals. Ordered a Feiyo WGS.