Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

stoney

Part of the unwashed, middle-American horde
Jul 26, 2006
Colorado
Oh, it's Colorado Gives Day today. Small request from me:

1) Surf to https://smile.amazon.com instead of just www.amazon.com when shopping
2) Pick Colorado Wind Ensemble, Inc. as your charity to support
3) Shop as normal
4) ...
5) My group profits! 0.5% of sales go to the charity and your sale price stays the same. Win/win.

This works throughout the year and there are many charities, in case you don't like my musical group. There's even a SmileAlways Chrome extension that redirects to smile.amazon.com when one forgets.
Done. EFF doesn't need my money. (I'll probably change it back in 6 months or so. We need the EFF.)

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
Yeah, what's the humidity in your house, stoney? We have ours low mid 30s with a whole house humidifier and while my hands still are cracked it's all the house can take with the cold: little bit of condensation on windows this morning.

Yesterday I spotted a sign of the impending apocalypse:

This was on campus here.
I would grow a beard and mustache for that ride...

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande
@Toshi why cant rich people pay for their own amusement? Might I suggest a couple cans of spray paint for the local taggers instead? #keepingtilowbrow

In other news I joined a gym today for $58 a month and $3.50 for unlimited towel service. I wasn't going to wear a towel but nice to know they are available if someone complains.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Just got back from volunteering at the local Rescue Mission with my kid. Pretty sobering, after dealing with so many rich people usually. I think it was really good for Ben to see. He was a champ.