Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
That's pretty funny given the market here...
I would suggest you move then. The market is what you make it. Those corner lots were all in the Hood. Mrs Hess doesn't live in my town and she has a boatload of cash to buy my corner lots. Along with McDonalds and AM/PM mini marts. Even when they sit empty after I sell them the money is still the spending kind of which I prefer.....

6thElement

Schrodinger's Immigrant
Jul 29, 2008
90 minute ride in 11F temps, toes were getting chilly by the end. $10 pogies I got for festivus were still awesome at that temp with mid-weight gloves.

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
An old razor I won on ebay arrived today. No one buys Paul Kohl Fisher Works razors, they are very utilitarian and not collectible, but I find them incredibly well shaving. This one (as pictured in the ebay listing) is no exception. After cleaning and honing (after bevel set, I took it to one of my belgian coticules, then finished on one of my prized Japanese finishers - Nakayama Nashiji Suita), it gave me a very smooth shave. It is a bit unusual ground, with a very thick spine with strange filing marks and with an asymmetric belly, but it rings on strops and has that strange "tin metal" feeling of the best Solingen razors, just like a Dubl Duck or Otto Deutsch.
/coolhipsterstorybro

jstuhlman

bagpipe wanker
Dec 3, 2009
Cackalacka du Nord
An old razor I won on ebay arrived today. No one buys Paul Kohl Fisher Works razors, they are very utilitarian and not collectible, but I find them incredibly well shaving. This one (as pictured in the ebay listing) is no exception. After cleaning and honing (after bevel set, I took it to one of my belgian coticules, then finished on one of my prized Japanese finishers - Nakayama Nashiji Suita), it gave me a very smooth shave. It is a bit unusual ground, with a very thick spine with strange filing marks and with an asymmetric belly, but it rings on strops and has that strange "tin metal" feeling of the best Solingen razors, just like a Dubl Duck or Otto Deutsch.
/coolhipsterstorybro