Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Its a motivator to get in shape this year, which I have failed at the last two years. 50 for turning 50, and all of that crap. I want to deserve my new bike, and riding 36 miles of single track at altitude fits the bill for me. I am doing it to finish (and get a tshirt) more than actually 'racing'...

eric strt6

Resident Curmudgeon
Sep 8, 2001
directly above the center of the earth
I am still riled up. I have mellow a bit in my old age. a few years ago I would have chased his ass down. I posted this on my FB page an hour ago

Open letter to the wanna be bad ass in the Lucky Livermore parking lot

You thought you were a bad ass big man bullying and threatening to hit your girlfriend in the parking lot. She was defenseless compared to you. She got to see just what a piece of chicken shit you were when I pulled up and took notice of what you were doing. She saw the fear in your eyes and watched you run for it when I walked up and stared right at you. Such a brave little man you are, you piece of shit. My only regret is that I could not convince her to call the police and file a domestic complaint. She said you didn't touch her and that you had been drinking. there is no excuse for a piece of shit like you. I know what you look like and that you live nearby. I will be watching for you.

rideit

Bob the Builder
Aug 24, 2004
In the cleavage of the Tetons
Might have to be a Grand Targhee day tomorrow...

SITUATION
A moist unstable air mass continues to bring snow to the mountains. Very strong winds have accompanied that snowfall. Snowfall totals during the past two days are 16 to 28 inches at the higher elevations of the Teton Range, 8 to 16 inches in the Greys River forecast area and 6 to 12 inches in the Togwotee Pass area. This snowfall has favored terrain above 8,000 and the west slopes of the ranges.