Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Fatbike shuttles at the local ski resort. Yeah sure. I hope I can wakeup at 5:am. Suspect I am of this 5:am shit. Promised buckwheat pancakes with real Maple syrup, eggs, and breakfast sausages. Downgraded to Spam...

Last edited:

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
Fatbike shuttles at the local ski resort. Yeah sure. I hope I can wakeup at 5:am. Suspect I am of this 5:am shit. Promised buckwheat pancakes with real Maple syrup, eggs, and breakfast sausages. Downgraded to Spam...
Its not even light out at 5am. What are you doing??

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Its not even light out at 5am. What are you doing??
You are right. I have worked it out so that the initial offer now applies. I will be gently awoke. Picked up only after bongshed rules apply. Then and only then will I will be fed sufficient food to sustain activity described in the offer. No effort on my part shall apply. Because I said so....

boostindoubles

Nacho Libre
Mar 16, 2004
Yakistan
MIL is in town. Maybe a night ride is in order soon....

Had to have a "bro, you cant sleep back here on this loading dock anymore" talk with homeless dude last night. He said he regrets smashing the bowl of Captain Crunch, especially when all he wanted was bacon and eggs! He's lucky winter is over. I let him go for almost 2 weeks until he started fucking with the buildings.