Quantcast

***Tuesderp GMT***

SkaredShtles

Michael Bolton
Sep 21, 2003
In a van.... down by the river
not the advice i need right now, been fighting off a panic attack. gotta get out of this place.
This probably won't help. Sunny, 65*, and the dirt is TACKALICIOUS. Braaaaaaaaaap!

Oh... and forgot to add - leftover ribeye for lunch.

Do you have personal days or even sick days? Take one, get out of dodge and hit the shed. Go take a nap in the forest next to your bike.
This advice is fucking SOLID. :thumb:

Last edited:

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
grouchy old man status achieved....reported two kids doing doughnuts in a shopping center parking lot last night....just getting on my fucking nerves...

canadmos

Cake Tease
May 29, 2011
Canaderp
$5. Luckily for some strange reason tax is already included in the shelf price. Its 473ml, whatever those are in oz's (tall can). :D

I might have been persuaded by the name.

Toshi

butthole powerwashing evangelist
Oct 23, 2001
$5. Luckily for some strange reason tax is already included in the shelf price. Its 473ml, whatever those are in oz's (tall can). :D

15.994 oz. Close enough.

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
I *believe* that the theory is that the smoke is cooled down which makes it... "easier" to take a giant hit? I dunno. I'm not wise in the ways of Shedding.
just a simple hippie with your zig zags...amirite?

StiHacka

Compensating for something
Jan 4, 2013
In hell. Welcome!
Afternoon turned out to be quite nice. I went for a short walk in Boston, acquired some DDH Congress St IPA @ Trillium, left for home early and rode this evening in 80F. #notbadobama

Serial Midget

Al Bundy
Jun 25, 2002
Fort of Rio Grande

I buy beer solely based on graphics. Current favorite has a yellow lab on it. Does not taste like dog shit.

Don't ask and you won't have to know...

Pesqueeb

bicycle in airplane hangar
Feb 2, 2007
Riding the baggage carousel.
That looks over engineered AF.

:stupid:
"That's the problem in this country. People are never satisfied with stuff the way it is. You gotta make it bigger and better and stronger and faster. Same way with pot. For years pot was just joints, and then bongs came out and bongs were ok too, but then bongs weren't good enough for some people. "Neeehhhhhh!" Remember that friend in high school wanted to make bongs out of everything. Making bongs out of apples and oranges and shit? Come in one day and find your friend going, "Hey! Look man, I made a bong outta my head! Put the pot in this ear and take it outta this one! Good! Take a hit! *snort*" Then they got one of those big giant bongs that you gotta start up like a motorcycle. "Put the pot in!" *motor starting* Kids are driving their bongs down FDR Drive. "Pull the bong over man, I wanna do a hit. Pull it over!"" - Dennis Leary

stevew

resident influencer
Sep 21, 2001
Zig-Zags...
when moving back from colorado the first time...my gti's trans had shit the bed and i lost 5th gear....stayed at a highschool friends in missouri where i limped it to and had a local vw yard swap a trans in....in the back was a survivor hippie high roof panel vw van with all kinds of shit painted on it...including the zig zag guy....slowly returning to earth in the back...

slyfink

Turbo Monkey
Sep 16, 2008
Ottawa, Canada
Apparently this is what a $5 can of beer looks like. Tastes just like a $2.95 can of beer. :monkey:

Their Canuck pale ale is in my regular rotation. It's the closest thing I've found to Dale's. I tried their Lake Effect IPA the other day and quite liked it.
I tried one of their beers the other day too. I found it kinda watery. If I see the No1 I'll give it a try.

jdcamb

Tool Time!
Feb 17, 2002
Nowhere Man!
Girl brought home some
2 bottles actually, And some Veal cooked in Vodka sauce with peas and penne. She made $1000 over 3 days. I will gladly wake up early and drive her to work tomorrow in Ithaca.